welcome to Story of Our Lives. We are a Real Life rp site set in the fictional city of Savannah Hills. We have been open for two years and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. We have lots of characters and members to plot with but we're always welcome to having more. After all, the drama cannot commence without you all. I hope you enjoy your time at SOOL, where you decide your character's fate.

site news.8/16: We have a new skin
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

HARD TIMES, Danielle's Shipper
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 05:45 PM
Unemployed
Addi
Single
Katie Cassidy
N/A
twenty seven years old

ADDISON TAYLOR
Addison was born and raised in Savannah Hills, attending Savannah Hills High before leaving town to attend college in Michigan. She wanted to become a maths teacher so studied mathematics alongside a teacher's preparation course. She met her ex-husband during her freshman year and things moved pretty fast between the two of them, he proposed on their six month anniversary. She dropped out during her sophomore year as she was convinced that getting married and starting a family was the best option for them as he earned enough money for the both of them. They married soon after. However, things soon turned sour after they said 'I do'. He would have mood swings where he would be the nicest guy one minute and then angry and distant the next. He would turn mean every time she would call him out on it and began to turn violent so she stopped asking. He would leave for hours on end and she just assumed that he was cheating on her but the truth soon came to light a few years later when the police knocked on her door. He had actually murdered several women, his 'type' being girls who were young and had blond hair. She returned to Savannah Hills after her husband got arrested, realising just how isolated he had made her. She spent months feeling depressed, paranoid and lonely, cutting herself off from her old friends and family and turning to alcohol to numb the pain she felt inside her. However, she now considers herself to be in a good place. She attends weekly therapy sessions, cut alcohol out and actually got into contact with all her long-term friends so her mental health improved drastically.
EDDARD SMITH
Ned lived in Queens, New York City up until the age of 15, moving to Savannah a week before his Sophmore year. Savannah was his mother's birthplace so it only made sense that his mother moved back, pulling Ned along with her. He's a confident guy so found starting at Savannah High a piece of cake, making both friends and enemies. Ned started his blog during his senior year of high school, he went to the cinema's with his friends all the time so it started as just reviews of the films he saw. He was surprised that his posts actually began getting followers because he didn't really think anyone would care about what he had to say especially when there were so many film critics online. Upon his popularity, he decided to move away from blogging and began uploading videos to YouTube. He still reviews movies but he also talks about other things, such as politics, conspiracy theories and vlogs. He also has fun taking part in comedy sketches such as his series 'Ned tries...' where he tries different hobbies or jobs, such as knitting or fast food worker. Ned decided to opt out of going to university and decided to turn his channel into a full-time job as he earned enough money through ad revenue and merchandise. However, he found that he became obsessed with making his channel a success so he decided to start volunteering at a youth centre a couple of nights a week so he could get off his computer and out of the house.
DIANA GLOVER
Diana is a popular actress who has been in the acting business since she was three years old. She was cast in a popular family sit-com, think Full House, and only became more and more popular as she grew older, appearing numerous films targeted towards young girls. By the time she hit her teens, Diana was a brand. She had her own fashion and makeup line and a book series that she ghost written. She was worth a lot of money but Diana was never really in control of it. Her mother only gave the teen a fraction of what she had earned and kept the rest for herself. She emancipated herself from her parents when she was sixteen and cut all ties with them. She moved back to Savannah full-time and then enrolled herself at Windsor Academy. She appeared in a few movies during her time there but she liked having the choice of what she wanted to do so she actually enjoyed working. She decided against going to university, choosing to spend the time travelling the world and vlogging her adventures. She is currently the main character in a popular zombie apocalypse film franchise so spends a lot of her time north filming. The third film is due to start filming in a few months.
CHARACTER NAME
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer nec odio. Praesent libero. Sed cursus ante dapibus diam. Sed nisi. Nulla quis sem at nibh elementum imperdiet. Duis sagittis ipsum. Praesent mauris. Fusce nec tellus sed augue semper porta. Mauris massa. Vestibulum lacinia arcu eget nulla.

Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur sodales ligula in libero. Sed dignissim lacinia nunc. Curabitur tortor. Pellentesque nibh. Aenean quam. In scelerisque sem at dolor. Maecenas mattis. Sed convallis tristique sem. Proin ut ligula vel nunc egestas porttitor. Morbi lectus risus, iaculis vel, suscipit quis, luctus non, massa. Fusce ac turpis quis ligula lacinia aliquet. Mauris ipsum.

Nulla metus metus, ullamcorper vel, tincidunt sed, euismod in, nibh. Quisque volutpat condimentum velit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nam nec ante. Sed lacinia, urna non tincidunt mattis, tortor neque adipiscing diam, a cursus ipsum ante quis turpis. Nulla facilisi. Ut fringilla. Suspendisse potenti. Nunc feugiat mi a tellus consequat imperdiet. Vestibulum sapien. Proin quam.

Etiam ultrices. Suspendisse in justo eu magna luctus suscipit. Sed lectus. Integer euismod lacus luctus magna. Quisque cursus, metus vitae pharetra auctor, sem massa mattis sem, at interdum magna augue eget diam. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Morbi lacinia molestie dui. Praesent blandit dolor. Sed non quam. In vel mi sit amet augue congue elementum. Morbi in ipsum sit amet pede facilisis laoreet. Donec lacus nunc, viverra nec, blandit vel, egestas et, augue. Vestibulum tincidunt malesuada tellus. Ut ultrices ultrices enim. Curabitur sit amet mauris.

Morbi in dui quis est pulvinar ullamcorper. Nulla facilisi. Integer lacinia sollicitudin massa. Cras metus. Sed aliquet risus a tortor. Integer id quam. Morbi mi. Quisque nisl felis, venenatis tristique, dignissim in, ultrices sit amet, augue. Proin sodales libero eget ante. Nulla quam. Aenean laoreet. Vestibulum nisi lectus, commodo ac, facilisis ac, ultricies eu, pede. Ut orci risus, accumsan porttitor, cursus quis, aliquet eget, justo.

CHARACTER NAME
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer nec odio. Praesent libero. Sed cursus ante dapibus diam. Sed nisi. Nulla quis sem at nibh elementum imperdiet. Duis sagittis ipsum. Praesent mauris. Fusce nec tellus sed augue semper porta. Mauris massa. Vestibulum lacinia arcu eget nulla.

Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur sodales ligula in libero. Sed dignissim lacinia nunc. Curabitur tortor. Pellentesque nibh. Aenean quam. In scelerisque sem at dolor. Maecenas mattis. Sed convallis tristique sem. Proin ut ligula vel nunc egestas porttitor. Morbi lectus risus, iaculis vel, suscipit quis, luctus non, massa. Fusce ac turpis quis ligula lacinia aliquet. Mauris ipsum.

Nulla metus metus, ullamcorper vel, tincidunt sed, euismod in, nibh. Quisque volutpat condimentum velit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nam nec ante. Sed lacinia, urna non tincidunt mattis, tortor neque adipiscing diam, a cursus ipsum ante quis turpis. Nulla facilisi. Ut fringilla. Suspendisse potenti. Nunc feugiat mi a tellus consequat imperdiet. Vestibulum sapien. Proin quam.

Etiam ultrices. Suspendisse in justo eu magna luctus suscipit. Sed lectus. Integer euismod lacus luctus magna. Quisque cursus, metus vitae pharetra auctor, sem massa mattis sem, at interdum magna augue eget diam. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Morbi lacinia molestie dui. Praesent blandit dolor. Sed non quam. In vel mi sit amet augue congue elementum. Morbi in ipsum sit amet pede facilisis laoreet. Donec lacus nunc, viverra nec, blandit vel, egestas et, augue. Vestibulum tincidunt malesuada tellus. Ut ultrices ultrices enim. Curabitur sit amet mauris.

Morbi in dui quis est pulvinar ullamcorper. Nulla facilisi. Integer lacinia sollicitudin massa. Cras metus. Sed aliquet risus a tortor. Integer id quam. Morbi mi. Quisque nisl felis, venenatis tristique, dignissim in, ultrices sit amet, augue. Proin sodales libero eget ante. Nulla quam. Aenean laoreet. Vestibulum nisi lectus, commodo ac, facilisis ac, ultricies eu, pede. Ut orci risus, accumsan porttitor, cursus quis, aliquet eget, justo.

CHARACTER NAME

CHARACTER NAME

PM
^
Eddard Smith
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 06:06 PM
Internet Personality
Ned
Single
Douglas Booth
N/A
twenty two years old

Accidently posted xD
PM
^
Derek James Summers
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 03:52 PM
officer
just derek
Single
channing tatum
N/A
thirty-four years old

QUOTE (Addison Taylor @ Jun 3 2017, 07:00 AM)
QUOTE (Derek James Summers @ Jun 3 2017, 02:23 AM)

Derek can totally be the Cop that she dealt with. Serial Killer - yeah Derek would have been super protective over here then and even if other Cops might not have took her seriously he would have. He probably offered to drive by on patrol every so often just to make sure she was okay and such and nothing strange was going on. He'll be glad she went and got help though but he'd probably be just as paranoid as her thinking that guy might have someone go after her but not tell her that. If she came and said sorry to him he'd just be all "Just my job and you have nothing to be sorry about" although, he'd have been protective and cared enough to check in on her even if it wasn't part of his job.

I'm so glad you like it. They could eventually switch numbers and then have a laugh about hubba hubba xD. I'm planning on posting a wanted ad where it's revealed that she was being followed so our storyline could always progress in the future if you want? smile.gif

This sounds good! Sorry I haven't been responding! I've been sick and just had my wisdom teeth removed and test last week! but I should start being around more now! I think the story could totally progress! And if he shows back up (the stalker), he'd be protective but they could totally some how work their way into a friendship too if it continued!
PM
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Jun 30 2017, 02:06 PM
Unemployed
Addi
Single
Katie Cassidy
N/A
twenty seven years old

QUOTE (Derek James Summers @ Jun 11 2017, 07:52 PM)
QUOTE (Addison Taylor @ Jun 3 2017, 07:00 AM)
QUOTE (Derek James Summers @ Jun 3 2017, 02:23 AM)

Derek can totally be the Cop that she dealt with. Serial Killer - yeah Derek would have been super protective over here then and even if other Cops might not have took her seriously he would have. He probably offered to drive by on patrol every so often just to make sure she was okay and such and nothing strange was going on. He'll be glad she went and got help though but he'd probably be just as paranoid as her thinking that guy might have someone go after her but not tell her that. If she came and said sorry to him he'd just be all "Just my job and you have nothing to be sorry about" although, he'd have been protective and cared enough to check in on her even if it wasn't part of his job.

I'm so glad you like it. They could eventually switch numbers and then have a laugh about hubba hubba xD. I'm planning on posting a wanted ad where it's revealed that she was being followed so our storyline could always progress in the future if you want? smile.gif

This sounds good! Sorry I haven't been responding! I've been sick and just had my wisdom teeth removed and test last week! but I should start being around more now! I think the story could totally progress! And if he shows back up (the stalker), he'd be protective but they could totally some how work their way into a friendship too if it continued!

It's fine! Sorry I haven't responded quickly either but I finished college yesterday so things have been pretty hectic trying to get work in. I'm glad we've agreed on a plot. Do you want
me to start the thread where she's dropping a thank you present off at the station?
PM
^
Derek James Summers
 Posted: Jul 1 2017, 09:22 AM
officer
just derek
Single
channing tatum
N/A
thirty-four years old

@Addison Taylor

Oh! Congrats! And things can get hectic for me too, so no worries! And that'd be cool if you'd like to do that!! smile.gif
PM
^
Shilo Vega
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 09:47 PM
CEO of Ripe Cherry Records
N/A
Single
Rihanna
N/A
Twenty-Six years old

Maybe she could have had a job interview for a secretary or something like that at Ripe Cherry Records and was turned down, but Shilo saw the job application file by chance as it was being thrown out and she sees that Addison is well qualified and wonders why she wasn't hired on, so she calls her in to be interviewed by Shilo personally. idk if that's a stretch or not, but definitely let me know!
PM
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 01:30 PM
Unemployed
Addi
Single
Katie Cassidy
N/A
twenty seven years old

QUOTE (Derek James Summers @ Jul 1 2017, 01:22 PM)
@Addison Taylor

Oh! Congrats! And things can get hectic for me too, so no worries! And that'd be cool if you'd like to do that!! smile.gif

Thank you and I'm glad you understand. I'm so happy you think it's cool. I'll write something up soon for you then smile.gif
PM
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 01:36 PM
Unemployed
Addi
Single
Katie Cassidy
N/A
twenty seven years old

QUOTE (Shilo Vega @ Jul 4 2017, 01:47 AM)
Maybe she could have had a job interview for a secretary or something like that at Ripe Cherry Records and was turned down, but Shilo saw the job application file by chance as it was being thrown out and she sees that Addison is well qualified and wonders why she wasn't hired on, so she calls her in to be interviewed by Shilo personally.  idk if that's a stretch or not, but definitely let me know!

I really like that idea. Addison hasn't worked a single day since she dropped out of college during her freshman year so she wouldn't really be qualified to do the job but I know Shilo has a thread with Greg so maybe we could play it out as if Greg had said something to Shilo about considering her?
PM
^
Shilo Vega
 Posted: Jul 11 2017, 08:22 AM
CEO of Ripe Cherry Records
N/A
Single
Rihanna
N/A
Twenty-Six years old

QUOTE (Addison Taylor @ Jul 10 2017, 09:36 AM)
Maybe she could have had a job interview for a secretary or something like that at Ripe Cherry Records and was turned down, but Shilo saw the job application file by chance as it was being thrown out and she sees that Addison is well qualified and wonders why she wasn't hired on, so she calls her in to be interviewed by Shilo personally.  idk if that's a stretch or not, but definitely let me know!

I really like that idea. Addison hasn't worked a single day since she dropped out of college during her freshman year so she wouldn't really be qualified to do the job but I know Shilo has a thread with Greg so maybe we could play it out as if Greg had said something to Shilo about considering her?

Yes!! That's great!! We should thread out the interview/hiring. :3c
PM
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 03:32 AM
Unemployed
Addi
Single
Katie Cassidy
N/A
twenty seven years old

QUOTE (Shilo Vega @ Jul 11 2017, 12:22 PM)
QUOTE (Addison Taylor @ Jul 10 2017, 09:36 AM)

Yes!! That's great!! We should thread out the interview/hiring. :3c

Sounds like a plan, threading the interview would be awesome. We could always start with a communication thread first if that would be easier smile.gif
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by libby at shine, cc, sp and atf LAUZ @ SHINE
custom forum structure by black
The Almanac Effect RPG-D DANCING UNDER THE LIGHTS <