any top menu stuff goes here, such as staff, otms, etc.

Add Reply
New Poll

as fate would have it, tag noah/nicki
Nina Poretta
 Posted: Oct 8 2017, 10:24 PM
years

nicki as noah
thanksgiving day, 2017

It had been several months since the awkward, but quite steamy, drunken hook up at the gala. Rather than talk about it, Nina retreated into herself and surfing, completely avoiding Noah. Luckily, she had competition after competition to keep herself occupied and distracted. That was until after one night she was convinced, after a few celebratory drinks, to text Noah. At first, she couldn't help but get her hopes up. She felt such butterflies whenever she saw a text message from him, and she felt as though maybe there was hope for them yet, though that feeling of hope didn't last. Not even two weeks later Noah's face was all over the tabloids, and he wasn't pictured alone. He was with his co-star, looking rather cozy, and rumored to be dating her.

Naturally, she was hurt and caught off guard by the news. He certainly didn't speak to her as though he was seeing someone else. She had practically convinced herself that they would soon be dating. Nina felt like an idiot, and again, retreated. Now, it was already Thanksgiving and she had done an excellent job of not running into Noah since her team returned home for the season a week prior. That was, until right then, at the deli. All Nina wanted was a breakfast sandwich and some home fries. She was dressed in loungewear, her hair messy and curly. It was Thanksgiving morning, so the last thing she expected was to run into anyone - and certainly not Noah of all people.

But there he was… walking right through the front door.

@Noah Ezekiel Hartford
PM
^
Noah Ezekiel Hartford
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 02:29 AM
years

i am no angel
The morning after their hook up, Noah still felt the feelings he had felt during their encounter. When he kissed her, there was such a passion in her body, the way she responded to him made the pleasure of the experience only intensify. It was awkward though because despite his best effort she wasn’t really talking to him. It made him question a lot of things. Mainly, if the experience had truly been that bad and had he simply not realized it? He did his best after a few weeks of reaching out to let her make the next move.

It was shocking that a few weeks had passed and he had received a text. He hoped that they could meet up, talk about what happened. What this would ultimately mean for them. Things were seemingly on the right track when it happened again. He didn’t know what to think and was a bit frustrated that she continued to play these games with him. If she wasn’t interested, why couldn’t she simply say that? The next few weeks, Noah had spent working as usual. He was geared up though because he was going to finally see his mom and he hadn’t in weeks, though it wasn’t going to be until tomorrow, but he still had his aunt and her husband.

Noah was starving but in no mood to cook so he threw some clothes on and walked down to the local sandwich place. He hadn’t been here in months and figured something from here would hold him over until dinner time. The bell rang above the door as he entered and saw the line. He had been looking at his phone though when he came in so he hadn’t noticed many people. He just headed for the back of the line. Noah slipped his phone in his pocket as he got ready to order. He noticed the petite blonde two people ahead of him. He tried to tell himself it couldn’t be her, but he couldn’t shake the feeling. He got out of line and headed next to where she was and tapped her on the shoulder. Either way if it was her or not, it was definitely going to be an awkward time. .

count: ## // notes: n/a
spenny
PMEmail
^
Nina Poretta
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 06:22 PM
years

nicki as noah
thanksgiving day, 2017

Nina should've manned up, been honest with everyone, but she took the cowardly route. Noah had a right to know that she was still with her boyfriend the night the two slept together. He also had a right to know that it was the best sex she had ever had... But the two thoughts seemed to clash, and she felt horrible. Of course, she ended things with her boyfriend shortly after, but the guilt consumed her and she couldn't find it in her to talk to Noah and tell him the truth about what happened.

Though she knew she shouldn't believe everything she read in tabloids, she couldn't help but wonder if maybe being played had been her karma. But was she really played? Noah was a good guy, he wouldn't have done that... But would she blame him if he did after what she had done? Not really. Plus, the two never denied their relationship publicly (of course, she checked), so maybe he had actually been dating her and casually chatting with Nina on the side. The what ifs and speculation drove her wild, and she did her best not to revisit it and get over it.

When she saw him all those mixed emotions came rushing back, and her heart raced. Why? Why did he have to come into that deli at that time? Nina hoped he wouldn't see her, but when she felt a tap on her shoulder she knew she had been spotted. Her breath caught in her throat but she feigned surprise when she turned and forced a smile, "Noah? I didn't even see you walk in. When did you sneak back into town?" Nina holed her lies were believable- she was by no means surprised, and she knew exactly when he returned to town, mostly to make sure to avoid him the best she could. Clearly, that mission had failed. "You look great," she added. Not a lie.

@Noah Ezekiel Hartford
PM
^
Noah Ezekiel Hartford
 Posted: Oct 17 2017, 03:56 AM
years

i am no angel
Noah chuckled and shook his head. “I guess I’ll choose to believe you today, even though I am pretty hard to miss.” He had kept his hoodie up and his glasses on the entire way over here. Thankfully, he hadn’t drawn too much attention to himself. “Few days ago. Figured I’d take in some time to relax for the holidays. My mom and dad are supposed to be stopping in for a visit too and I didn’t want to miss that since I haven’t seen them in almost a year and a half so here I am. I was sorry to hear about your season. You girls did awesome though from the clips I did see, especially you with your one freestyle. I definitely think you guys should have gotten in the top three, but I guess there’s always next year right?”

“Thank you. You’re looking good yourself, though I expect this is going to be a bit of a chill day for you”, he noted based on the clothes that she was wearing or maybe she didn’t feel like fishing out anything else. He honestly didn’t know cause they hadn’t talked. The guy was ready to take the next order. “Go ahead, I’m not even sure what I want yet.” He’d had an idea but now his thoughts were all over the place. He had a lot that he wanted to talk to her about, a lot that he wanted to ask her, but he knew this wasn’t the right venue for it. Maybe after she got her stuff she’d be willing to talk. After all, it’d be pretty hard to avoid talking to him now. .

count: ## // notes: n/a
spenny
PMEmail
^
Nina Poretta
 Posted: Yesterday at 05:21 pm
years

nicki as noah
thanksgiving day, 2017

"Lucky for you, I'm neither a groupie or super observant - at least not when I've got food on the brain," she joked almost as if nothing had changed between them. It was weird - talking to him was never a challenge. It always flowed easily and was fun. Even after everything that happened and all the time that had passed they simply picked up where they left off. But Nina couldn't fully commit to jumping back in that quickly, regardless of how nice it felt.

Nina listened as he spoke but tried not to focus on him too much with her eyes because she knew at some point she would form a goofy schoolgirl smile while she stared at him, "I'm sure everyone will be stoked to see you after all that time." She was genuinely surprised when he mentioned her season and that he had even seen some clips. So she wasn't the only one keeping tabs - that made her feel a bit better. The season was still a soft spot for her, but she gave him a nod and a tiny smile, "Thanks, we gave it our best shot. I think we're still new and still developing, especially me." She gave him a slight shrug of her shoulder, hoping she didn't look too bothered by the results still, "Exactly. There's always next year."

Shoot, she really did look a little bummy now that he mentioned it. "Thanks… Um, yeah," she chuckled, "It's just me around this week since the girls are visiting family." Of course, Nina had been invited to join but politely declined during the state of self pity following their loss. Now a small part of her wished she had gone with one of them rather than been alone on that house for the week.

Her attention moved to the man behind the counter and shrugged - she already knew what she wanted. "Can I please have a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich on a roll? And a side of home fries. Oh, and an iced coffee with a shot of hazelnut,[/b]" she ponder the menu for another moment before also asking for one of their freshly baked blueberry muffins to go so she had a snack while she watched television later. Nina's gaze shifted back to Noah with a small smile before stepping towards the cash register to pay for her meal, secretly hoping his would be take out but knew that was wishful thinking.

@Noah Ezekiel Hartford
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by evvie of cttw & SHINE
RPG-D