any top menu stuff goes here, such as staff, otms, etc.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Unsteady, Open/Someone her age
Evelyn Daniella Rose Danvers
 Posted: Jun 15 2017, 01:43 AM
years

user posted image

The smell of the ocean was enticing. Something that Evie had become quite accustomed to now when she got off work. She had switched to the night schedule and so now she was used to getting off. She had decided not to follow her usual routine of heading straight home after the fact. She instead found herself walking in the opposite direction towards the beach. It had been a long time since she had been to a beach, mainly because they got really crowded and Evie often got nervous when packed in and surrounded by loads of people. She walked along the path of the bridge going over the water until she saw the sand. She slipped her shoes off, slipping them and the socks she was wearing into her bag as she walked across the beach barefoot.

It really was an amazing feeling. She looked out at the water, watching how the sun glistened over it and seemed to reflect on the water in such a way that it made it shine like diamonds. It truly was a breath taking and beautiful sight. Evie bent down on her knees and sat down in the sand, breathing in the warm salty aroma that surrounded her. This was better than sleeping because she felt at peace, relaxed. Maybe now when she did eventually go home to sleep, she wouldn’t have any problems going.

PMEmail
^
Caspian William Fitzgerald
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 12:24 AM
years

.vtwhborderd {width: 400px; height: 531px; background-color: #fff; padding-top: 5px;}.vtwhbordere {width: 390px; height: 511px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oYu1lsu.png); padding-top: 15px;}.vtwhbordera {width: 360px; height: 491px; background-color: #fff; padding-top: 5px; }.vtwhborderb {width: 344px; height: 480px; border: 3px double #CDD0D1; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden;}.vtwhimg { width: 340px; position: relative; top: 2px; overflow: hidden; }.vtwhimghover {width: 340px; height: 200px; position: relative; top: 190px; -webkit-transition-duration: 1s; -moz-transition-duration: 1s; -o-transition-duration: 1s;}.vtwhimg:hover .vtwhimghover { top: 90px; background-color: rgba(237, 237, 237, 0.7);}.vtwhnotesbox {width: 320px; height: 130px; position: relative; top: 20px; color: #121212; }.vtwhtaga {position: relative; left: -90px; top: -10px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212; }.vtwhtagb { font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif;}.vtwhwordsa {position: relative; right: -30px; top: -10px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhwordsb {font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhnotesa {position: relative; left: -125px; top: 60px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhnotesb {font-size: 10px; position: relative; left: 27px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhcontent {width: 310px; height: 249px; overflow: auto; position: relative; top: 24px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 10px; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; color: #121212; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 2px; height: 5px; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background-color: #ffffff; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #cccccc; }.vtlyrla { width: 340px; font-size: 25px; color: #121212; font-family: 'Kristi', cursive; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #CCCCCC; position: relative; top: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; }.vtlyrlb { width: 310px; font-size: 10px; color: #121212; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #CCCCCC; position: relative; top: 15px; letter-spacing: 2px; }.vtwhcontent t { font-weight: bold; color: #9E8EA3;}Tag: @Evelyn Daniella Rose Danvers Words: 504Notes: notes: They are legendary! all alone just the beat inside my soul where my dreams are made of goldWill was a creature of habit, he preferred it that way, it was why everything in their house was organized. Katie had a small form of obsessive compulsive disorder, she worked and lived much better when things were tidy and organized. He was more than happy about it. He made it a fun activity in their house along with updating their week dry erase board about their schedules and activities along with their monthly plans. It worked for them and he wasn’t about to buck something that worked. Which was why, Katie was off with the Little Einstein’s it was a young learners group for gifted students in math and science. She was in their summer program so it managed to keep her busy. She was on the bus right now heading to the children’s science museum. He finished his usual morning breakfast, of a bagel and fruit side. He did his best to eat healthy he had read it helps encourage children to be active and healthy. So anything to better Katie’s life.Once he finished that he did the dishes and walked on over toward the mud room, where he pulled on his running shoes. He was in shorts and a tank top. His phone was secure in the arm band and his fit bit on his wrist. He started off on his way running down from his house, down the street and toward the beach. He preferred to work out on the beach it was a free gym and he got the best work out tips from the guys that worked out there. He had his usual music playing most people would be shocked if they went through his music library only to find a wide variety of music from pop and country to instrumental, and classical. He was someone who fell in love with music so he had just about everything on his iphone. As he ran along the beach he let himself get lost in the music and the thoughts that swarmed his head. Along his jog he ended up taking off his shirt and using it to wipe sweat from his brow. He hadn’t even realized that he’d run until his phone buzzed on his arm to notify him they had made it safely to the museum. He stopped and looked out at the water as he watched the waves. He was at peace with water. He looked around seeing the last person he expected to see. His next door neighbor. She was beautiful he would give his daughter that, she had taste. However, he was out of practice with women that weren’t five years old. He sighed knowing he was supposed to go and invite Evelyn to Kaitlin’s science fair. He sighed and jogged over toward her. “ Evelyn?” He called out to see if it was really her, before he made a complete fool of himself. Vel&curren

^
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 02:56 AM
years

user posted image

Things with Evie had been a bit challenging though as usual she stayed her happy, bubbly self not wanting anyone feeling sorry for her or anything along those lines. The trial on finding her mom and dad had gone cold and the one lead that she had on her sister was a bust because as it would seem she was back overseas and would probably be there for months. Evie didn’t know what to do at that point. She honestly didn’t want to give up, but things just seemed a bit hopeless. Maybe she just needed to take some time and rethink her strategy and approach to the situation.

Evie heard her name being called out, using her hand to block the sun so she could get a clear picture of who it was. Naturally, she’d heard that voice several times. She’d hear him in the hallway sometimes and pretend to be checking her mailbox to have a quick conversation with him. Honestly, she didn’t know why she acted all school girlish around him. “Hey there you. See you’re getting your work out in early. Nice day for it too.” Mainly she had seen him in his work attire, especially since she was working at night for the time being so when she was coming in from work, he was probably leaving to go into work.

“Care to join me or were you going to run for a bit more?” Evie didn’t want to hold him up if he had other plans. She did like the occasional chats that they had though, especially about Katie. She was such an angel. So well-behaved, curious, adventurous, and funny. Evie didn’t think there was one time she had been around her yet that she hadn’t caused her to laugh. If there was one thing Evie needed, it was that.

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jun 23 2017, 09:57 AM
years

.vtwhborderd {width: 400px; height: 531px; background-color: #fff; padding-top: 5px;}.vtwhbordere {width: 390px; height: 511px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oYu1lsu.png); padding-top: 15px;}.vtwhbordera {width: 360px; height: 491px; background-color: #fff; padding-top: 5px; }.vtwhborderb {width: 344px; height: 480px; border: 3px double #CDD0D1; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden;}.vtwhimg { width: 340px; position: relative; top: 2px; overflow: hidden; }.vtwhimghover {width: 340px; height: 200px; position: relative; top: 190px; -webkit-transition-duration: 1s; -moz-transition-duration: 1s; -o-transition-duration: 1s;}.vtwhimg:hover .vtwhimghover { top: 90px; background-color: rgba(237, 237, 237, 0.7);}.vtwhnotesbox {width: 320px; height: 130px; position: relative; top: 20px; color: #121212; }.vtwhtaga {position: relative; left: -90px; top: -10px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212; }.vtwhtagb { font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif;}.vtwhwordsa {position: relative; right: -30px; top: -10px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhwordsb {font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhnotesa {position: relative; left: -125px; top: 60px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhnotesb {font-size: 10px; position: relative; left: 27px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhcontent {width: 310px; height: 249px; overflow: auto; position: relative; top: 24px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 10px; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; color: #121212; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 2px; height: 5px; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background-color: #ffffff; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #cccccc; }.vtlyrla { width: 340px; font-size: 25px; color: #121212; font-family: 'Kristi', cursive; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #CCCCCC; position: relative; top: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; }.vtlyrlb { width: 310px; font-size: 10px; color: #121212; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #CCCCCC; position: relative; top: 15px; letter-spacing: 2px; }.vtwhcontent t { font-weight: bold; color: #9E8EA3;}Tag: @Evelyn Daniella Rose Danvers Words: 504Notes: notes: They are legendary! all alone just the beat inside my soul where my dreams are made of goldHe chuckled a bit as she needed to shield herself from the sun in order to see him. He finally seemed to come into her view and gave him her usual grad welcome. She wasn’t like him, she was happy and warm and light. He wasn’t any of those things unless it was just him and Katie. He would dance with her and sing and play music. He would be a different person for his daughter. He looked over at the woman and nodded, “ Yeah I usually go running in the mornings. Before I need to head into work. One bad thing about owning a coffee place is that you actually have to be up for the early bird crowd.” He made a joke, a horrible joke but a joke none the less. He looked around, “ Yeah it’s beautiful, nice and sunny to be out.” he said as he thought about her next offer. Sit down and join her or just run, part of him just stood there blinking for a bit, he wasn’t very sure how he should go about this. He bit his lip and finally nodded, this wasn’t supposed to be hard. It was a nice gesture from a friendly person. He nodded and walked up next to her to sit down. “ I have a bit before I’m absolutely needed anywhere.’ he said as he sat next to her. He looked out at the ocean. “ I assume you’ve been on the night shift? Kaitlin has informed me that we need to go to your diner once a week so she can have a round about chat with you. ” he chuckled a bit at his daughter’s word choice. He looked over at the woman a moment and then said. “ Also she wanted me to find a way to ask you if, you could make it to her science fair for the group she is with this summer. Don’t feel to pressured, it’s just a project on the solar system. She said it’s brilliant and that we would love it. But I’m not allowed to see it yet.” he said as he shook his head his five year old was fairly smart but sometimes she sounded like a mad hatter. He looked over at her hoping he’d not just talked her ear off about his daughter. He was hopeless with women anymore, which was sad because he used to be so charming. Vel&curren
^
 Posted: Jun 24 2017, 02:25 AM
years

user posted image

Of course, she had forgotten her sunglasses at home, but by the time she remembered she was halfway to the bus. She wasn’t about to turn around just for some glasses, especially since she was working at night. Evie laughed a little. “Yeah that makes sense, but it’s an awesome way to go in with a clear head I suppose.” Evie wasn’t much of a runner or anything along those lines. She didn’t feel like she had the stamina for it. Maybe if she were to properly train for it then maybe it could be different, but she was more of a yoga and Pilates type of girl. “That’s one of the few things I like about my switch from days to nights. I get an amazing view of sunrise. It amazes me how something so simple can be taken for granted. That there are people out there who have never seen the beauty of one. So I always feel it best to enjoy the little things.”

“Yeah, they needed help and offered me extra money and I figured it’d be nice to have a little bit stashed away for a rainy day, y’know?” There were definitely some interesting characters that came into the diner at night, especially on the weekends. “That’d be awesome. I miss the little darling. How has she been?” Kaitlin was definitely an amazing kid. She didn’t know her whole story nor did she need to. Will had done an amazing job with her though. It was all too often that Evie saw kids Kaitlin’s age that seemed to grow up quicker than they needed to and she couldn’t help but wonder why the parents felt that they needed to be friends with their kids. Not that you should be friendly with your kids, but at the end of the day there should have been a certain level of respect that seemed to seriously be lacking in the current society of children.

“I’d love to and you’re right. It’s not customary for someone to let anyone see a work in progress. Most times they’re still ironing out the details themselves.” Evie was a little bit like that when she was younger and would draw pictures for her mom and dad. She wouldn’t want them to see them until they were 100% finished. “Tell her the next time I have a couple of days off, I’ll keep my promise and we’ll go down to the aquarium and then the pier so we can get on the Ferris Wheel. It still might freak me out a little bit, but who knows it could be fun? If that's okay with you of course.”

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jun 28 2017, 01:34 PM
years

.vtwhborderd {width: 400px; height: 531px; background-color: #fff; padding-top: 5px;}.vtwhbordere {width: 390px; height: 511px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oYu1lsu.png); padding-top: 15px;}.vtwhbordera {width: 360px; height: 491px; background-color: #fff; padding-top: 5px; }.vtwhborderb {width: 344px; height: 480px; border: 3px double #CDD0D1; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden;}.vtwhimg { width: 340px; position: relative; top: 2px; overflow: hidden; }.vtwhimghover {width: 340px; height: 200px; position: relative; top: 190px; -webkit-transition-duration: 1s; -moz-transition-duration: 1s; -o-transition-duration: 1s;}.vtwhimg:hover .vtwhimghover { top: 90px; background-color: rgba(237, 237, 237, 0.7);}.vtwhnotesbox {width: 320px; height: 130px; position: relative; top: 20px; color: #121212; }.vtwhtaga {position: relative; left: -90px; top: -10px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212; }.vtwhtagb { font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif;}.vtwhwordsa {position: relative; right: -30px; top: -10px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhwordsb {font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhnotesa {position: relative; left: -125px; top: 60px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhnotesb {font-size: 10px; position: relative; left: 27px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhcontent {width: 310px; height: 249px; overflow: auto; position: relative; top: 24px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 10px; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; color: #121212; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 2px; height: 5px; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background-color: #ffffff; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #cccccc; }.vtlyrla { width: 340px; font-size: 25px; color: #121212; font-family: 'Kristi', cursive; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #CCCCCC; position: relative; top: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; }.vtlyrlb { width: 310px; font-size: 10px; color: #121212; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #CCCCCC; position: relative; top: 15px; letter-spacing: 2px; }.vtwhcontent t { font-weight: bold; color: #9E8EA3;}Tag: @Evelyn Daniella Rose Danvers Words: 504Notes: notes: They are legendary! all alone just the beat inside my soul where my dreams are made of goldHe looked over at the woman as she seemed to come together as he joined her on the beach. He was a bit surprised to be having a full-blown conversation. It had been a long time since he had, had long term conversation that wasn’t about business. He looked over at the woman as she spoke and he smirked a bit. “ Sometimes it does that, other times it seems like I’m just doing it to look healthy.” He said honestly. He chuckled a bit and then he shrugged his shoulders. He sat down and looked over at the woman as she spoke. He looked over at the sun and nodded his head as he bit his lower lip, “ Yeah I suppose you are right, the sun rise is my favorite time of day. It’s peaceful and beautiful. Really helps put things into perspective. ” he nodded his head thinking about it all. He looked over at the woman and nodded his head, extra money was always nice and it helped to be able to buy some extra things. He looked over at the woman as he nodded his head.” Rainy day funds are very nice. I will give you that. ” he smiled and looked over at the woman and nodded his head as she called Kaitlin a darling. She was a darling and she was a good kid. “ She talks about you a lot, I think she likes you a lot, which is saying something. She doesn’t warm up to people easily, especially women. Not that, that is a bad thing.” He said rambling on a bit. “ Anyway, she is good, and happy and she wants to see you. So I now have to promise to come see you. She says she is going to ask to be in your section all the time.” He smiled a little bit as she thought about everything. That little girl was just about everything under the sun to him. He was strong and he loved his daughter and for some reason his daughter liked this person. So he needed to be there with her. “ Well as long as you are in her corner I’m going to have to give her space.” He laughed and then shook his head. “ So I can tell her you plan to be there? It’s eleven am Friday.” He said and then ran a hand through his hair a moment as he thought about it, it wasn’t a date or anything. He looked over at the woman as she spoke about taking his daughter to the aquarium and such. He bit his lower lip and nodded, “ We have a season pass, I’m sure I can give it up for you. As for the Farris wheel I’m terrified of the thing but she loves it, the trick is going to be getting her off of it. She is fearless. Really. ” He shook his head with a small smile thinking about her and the silly Ferris wheel. Vel&curren
^
 Posted: Jun 29 2017, 03:50 AM
years

user posted image

Evie smirked a little bit. “Ah, I never quite thought about seeing it like that but I suppose that makes sense as well, especially since society seems to have really strict standards about it.” Evie had grown up in an entirely different part of the world. While health was something that was extremely valuable where she was from, it didn’t seemed to be shoved down your throat at every turn like it was in America. She figured it was probably because they had more access to fast food than most places in London did. What always baffled her is if American society wanted their people to eat healthier, why did they insist on making the unhealthy food so cheap and the healthy food so expensive? You couldn’t expect a low income family to spend their little money on a few things that were healthy when they had an entire household to feed? She knew there were alternatives, but it always seemed to go in the same circle.

Evelyn agreed with Will on that note. The sunset truly was a beautiful sight. She had a glorious view of them in her flat in London, when it actually was sunny. “That they are, especially initially when I had planned to use the money to travel…get back to the reason why I originally came here to begin with.” Evelyn hadn’t told many people about the adoption and her trying to find her family because some people thought it was a lost cause and Evie didn’t want to think negatively about it, though now it seemed like it was a bit hopeless considering that she hadn’t gotten any new information in months. She smiled when Will said that Kaitlin liked her a lot. She liked her too. She was an extraordinary young lady. “She’s always welcome over. I mean..you are too, but yeah it’s not like I really do anything super exciting when I’m at home.”

Evelyn was quite simple in her routine. When she wasn’t working, she was relaxing and recovering from her work week. “We have a special for kids on Thursday and Saturday nights though I’m sure for her I could get it on any night if you guys couldn’t make either of those.” Evelyn nodded her head. “I wouldn’t miss it for the world.” She had never been to anything like that since she didn’t have kids or younger siblings who would be in that sort of thing, but she imagined it would be quite interesting. “Oh well that would be nice. I saw they have a free day during the week for Florida residents so either or is fine with me. I’m with you, not a big fan of the Ferris wheel. Well..the open ones anyway like they have at carnivals. The enclosed ones still freak me out a little bit, but I can deal with them better. I like the new one that they put up in Chicago. I went there over Thanksgiving last year to visit a friend. It was really quite lovely.”

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 04:36 PM
years

.vtwhborderd {width: 400px; height: 531px; background-color: #fff; padding-top: 5px;}.vtwhbordere {width: 390px; height: 511px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oYu1lsu.png); padding-top: 15px;}.vtwhbordera {width: 360px; height: 491px; background-color: #fff; padding-top: 5px; }.vtwhborderb {width: 344px; height: 480px; border: 3px double #CDD0D1; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden;}.vtwhimg { width: 340px; position: relative; top: 2px; overflow: hidden; }.vtwhimghover {width: 340px; height: 200px; position: relative; top: 190px; -webkit-transition-duration: 1s; -moz-transition-duration: 1s; -o-transition-duration: 1s;}.vtwhimg:hover .vtwhimghover { top: 90px; background-color: rgba(237, 237, 237, 0.7);}.vtwhnotesbox {width: 320px; height: 130px; position: relative; top: 20px; color: #121212; }.vtwhtaga {position: relative; left: -90px; top: -10px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212; }.vtwhtagb { font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif;}.vtwhwordsa {position: relative; right: -30px; top: -10px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhwordsb {font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhnotesa {position: relative; left: -125px; top: 60px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhnotesb {font-size: 10px; position: relative; left: 27px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhcontent {width: 310px; height: 249px; overflow: auto; position: relative; top: 24px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 10px; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; color: #121212; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 2px; height: 5px; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background-color: #ffffff; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #cccccc; }.vtlyrla { width: 340px; font-size: 25px; color: #121212; font-family: 'Kristi', cursive; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #CCCCCC; position: relative; top: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; }.vtlyrlb { width: 310px; font-size: 10px; color: #121212; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #CCCCCC; position: relative; top: 15px; letter-spacing: 2px; }.vtwhcontent t { font-weight: bold; color: #9E8EA3;}Tag: @Evelyn Daniella Rose DanversWords: 504Notes: notes: They are legendary! all alone just the beat inside my soul where my dreams are made of goldWill smiled over at the woman she was very interesting and even more so she was nothing like he’d ever thought about life. He laughed a little bit, “ They always make it out to be a very serious thing. I just like to be out and about. Back home it was never something that was expected, it was just something that was supposed to be part of life. But here in America it’s always something that is held high here. So I’m doing my best to make it an everyday thing. But Sunday’s are lazy bones days.” He chuckled and shook his head as he thought about how Sunday’s were his favorite days. He looked over at the woman and then shrugged his shoulders. He was happy with his routines and he was happy that Kaitlyn was growing up with the most positive thing he could ask to be. He looked over at the woman as she seemed to be enjoying their little chat on the beach. He had to admit it was nice having a conversation with an adult and not a six year old. He looked over at the woman as she spoke. He looked over at the woman. “ What was your reason coming here? I mean whenever I talk about America back in the UK I’m never met with much positivity, it is always sort of negative.” He said and it was really sort of more of a question than anything else. But he wasn’t going to push her if she didn’t want to talk about it. He sighed just enjoying the feeling of sitting on the beach. He never really thought about it all but it was sort of nice to have a good time with Evelyn. That was a pretty name when he thought about it. He bit his lower lip as he looked over at the woman and shook his head a little bit. “ Well don’t tell her that because I will Loose her.” he chuckled, “ She thinks you hung the moon and make everything cool on this planet.” He laughed and sight, “ I’m actually glad you enjoy her, but if she ever over steps just let me know, I know it’s not always the easiest thing having someone else’s young one following you around.” He said and looked over at the woman making sure that she understood that by no means did Evelyn have to watch Katie. He looked over at the woman and then nodded his head knowing that Thursday and Saturday’s would be the days they went to the diner because it was food Katie would actually eat. He looked over at the woman as she said she wouldn’t miss it. “ Did you want us to pick you up on our way? We could walk together, or ride depending on the weather.” He said to the woman as he nodded his head. Now he was going to have to tell Katie that her invitation was accepted. Which only meant the little girl was going to work harder to not only impress him but her other guest.He looked over at her and laughed a bit. “ Well I’ll have to take your word, I personally not a great fan of heights at all. But Katie, man I swear she would jump out of an air plane for the thrill. She gives me heart attacks daily.” He shook his head and thought about it all. “ I guess I’m not that terrified, I mean I was a good cliff jumper before I came to America.” He said his own English accent coming out now, it was nice to speak with less of an American accent and more his own. He didn’t tell people about his title often but when he did he expected them to understand that he wasn’t using his title for any favors.Vel&curren
^
 Posted: Jul 7 2017, 04:43 AM
years

user posted image

Evelyn nodded her head in complete agreement with him. It shouldn’t have been a forced thing. Perhaps that was why many people didn’t do it as often as they probably should have. Evelyn wasn’t one who could really just run for the heck of it. She loved hiking though, especially close to sunset or sunrise. She loved taking in the high views and taking pictures, especially if she was by the water. Evie could understand that. It was always good to have one day where you just relaxed. Adulthood was already filled with enough stresses without adding anything else to it. “If I had a consistent schedule of off days I would definitely make Sunday mandatory. I feel like that should be the one designated lazy day of the week, but I know realistically it can’t be like that for everybody.”

When asked about her reason for coming here, she hesitated for a moment. She was still processing it all herself. “Honestly, I wanted to find my family. My birth family. You see, I’m adopted. My mum and dad told me when I was old enough…well when I started finding stuff and questioning them about it. I found out I have a sister…a twin actually. Supposedly, she got to stay with our birth parents and I guess part of me was just curious as to why they would only give up one and why me?” She felt a bit insecure about it when it first came up. She honestly didn’t know if she wanted to hear the answer, but her brain wouldn’t rest until she knew why.

“I’d make sure she visited you once a week,”, she said with a teasing grin. “Aw, she’s such a sweetheart. I would, but I honestly don’t think she’d overstep. She’s a very bright and intuitive young lady. I’m sure a lot of that comes from you.” She had never seen a woman that might have been her mom to say any of it came from her, but Evie had never been one to pry in matters like that. “Sure, we could do that. I mean it makes sense than going separately if we know we’re going to the same place.” Evie could definitely relate about the heights part, well to an extent. She wasn’t petrified or anything, but sometimes when she was on a roller coaster or something she couldn’t look down because she was feel like her insides were going to explode. “Really? Wow, that’s something I don’t think I could ever do. I’d be too scared I’d like land on a shark or something,” she said with a laugh. “So where did you grow up then and when did you move here?”

PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 01:05 AM
years

.vtwhborderd {width: 400px; height: 531px; background-color: #fff; padding-top: 5px;}.vtwhbordere {width: 390px; height: 511px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oYu1lsu.png); padding-top: 15px;}.vtwhbordera {width: 360px; height: 491px; background-color: #fff; padding-top: 5px; }.vtwhborderb {width: 344px; height: 480px; border: 3px double #CDD0D1; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden;}.vtwhimg { width: 340px; position: relative; top: 2px; overflow: hidden; }.vtwhimghover {width: 340px; height: 200px; position: relative; top: 190px; -webkit-transition-duration: 1s; -moz-transition-duration: 1s; -o-transition-duration: 1s;}.vtwhimg:hover .vtwhimghover { top: 90px; background-color: rgba(237, 237, 237, 0.7);}.vtwhnotesbox {width: 320px; height: 130px; position: relative; top: 20px; color: #121212; }.vtwhtaga {position: relative; left: -90px; top: -10px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212; }.vtwhtagb { font-size: 11px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif;}.vtwhwordsa {position: relative; right: -30px; top: -10px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhwordsb {font-size: 10px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhnotesa {position: relative; left: -125px; top: 60px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhnotesb {font-size: 10px; position: relative; left: 27px; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; color: #121212;}.vtwhcontent {width: 310px; height: 249px; overflow: auto; position: relative; top: 24px; text-align: justify; padding-left: 15px; padding-right: 15px; font-family: Tahoma; font-size: 10px; word-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; color: #121212; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 2px; height: 5px; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar-track { background-color: #ffffff; }.vtwhcontent::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #cccccc; }.vtlyrla { width: 340px; font-size: 25px; color: #121212; font-family: 'Kristi', cursive; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #CCCCCC; position: relative; top: 10px; letter-spacing: 2px; }.vtlyrlb { width: 310px; font-size: 10px; color: #121212; font-family: 'Julius Sans One', sans-serif; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #CCCCCC; position: relative; top: 15px; letter-spacing: 2px; }.vtwhcontent t { font-weight: bold; color: #9E8EA3;}Tag: @Evelyn Daniella Rose DanversWords: 504Notes: notes: They are legendary! all alone just the beat inside my soul where my dreams are made of goldHe looked over at the woman as she spoke of having consistent days off and such. He nodded his head lightly as he looked on to the view with her. He chuckled and nodded his head lightly. “ I’d have to agree with you. I mean I know it’s hard work but it’s nice to have a day off every now and again. ” he said and looked over at the woman. He looked over at her as she unloaded her real reason on her being her. He looked over at the woman and then he sighed, “ Whoa Evelyn. That’s a lot. ” He said and looked down at the sand for a moment as he thought about it. He looked over at the woman and bit his lower lip thinking about it. He moved over a little bit as he put his hands on his knees. “ You should know Evelyn that that is deep and the answers were going to be incredibly hard to handle. But you should know. That who you are in this moment you are everything to a little girl and her happiness makes a world of difference in his life. So I mean yes it sucks that your answers are so slim right now. But hopefully you are open to all of the things along the way. Who knows you could find some sort of happiness with people” he said sort of trying to let himself no sound weird. He sighed and rubbed his hands together and nodded his head a little bit. “ Well enough of the seriousness. She is stuck with me. So I think that sometimes she is to much like me. Katie is going to kill me for having such a long conversation with you. But I think she will get over it. I hope so, anyway. Katie hasn’t ever really clung onto someone as hard as you ever. I’m sorry, it’s just Katie’s mother left us a long time ago. A day after Katie was born to be exact. I was a single father from then on and I’ve been really bad at letting anyone get to close to her. Or even me. Her mother went over seas to fight in the war. She changed her name and last I heard she was fully promoted to a general and had no intentions on ever signing a document saying she was Katie’s mother. She just said I was the father and I was the person who would be talk to. ” he said letting his own serious story unload on this woman. Evelyn was surprisingly easy to talk to .He sighed and slowly let out a long sigh. He laughed a little bit and then nodded his head. “ I feel you. I felt like I was going to but I only jumped into the ocean next to a shark and a pod of whales.’ He said and then bit his lower lip thinking about it. “ I grew up in Whales. I served in the Royal Military. I served two tours. Came here to well ask an American to Marry me. She said no and had my child and left us. I couldn’t leave Katie here without a father so now I’m here and we split our time between the United Kingdom and the United States. Where did you Grow up?Vel&curren
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by evvie of cttw & SHINE
RPG-D