any top menu stuff goes here, such as staff, otms, etc.

Add Reply
New Poll

Halloween, Nicki/Greg
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Aug 17 2017, 07:33 PM
years

S
tanding in front of her bedroom mirror, Addison couldn’t help but smile at her reflection. After weeks of debating between dressing up as a Supergirl or a vampire, eventually deciding on Supergirl after finding a cute costume on Ebay. The red and blue dress fell just below the knee, long sleeves covered both arms and a long red cape hung from her shoulders, all that was missing was the red boots which she would put on just before leaving. She wasn’t a fan of wearing shoes inside, she couldn’t fully relax inside someone’s home unless she could walk around barefooted. “Don’t have time…” she muttered to herself after checking the time, realising that she didn’t have enough time to curl her dyed blonde hair because she was already late.

“Do I look okay, mom?” she asked her mother after leaving her bedroom, travelling downstairs into the kitchen where she found the older woman washing dishes. Her mother was one of the honest people she knew so she knew she would have a truthful answer.
“You look cute, sweetie. So many girls use Halloween as an excuse to be ‘sexy’ but they just look trashy…” she replied after a brief examination, sending Addison a smile. She had been ranting about trashy Halloween costumes for weeks now, part of the reason why Addison deciding against dressing up as a sexy mouse was because she would never hear the end of it from her mother.
“Thanks, mom,” she returned the smile as she pulled on her red boots before checking her backpack to see if she had everything she needed. “I’ll try not to stay too late over Greg’s but you know where I am if you want me. Love you,” she continued as she made her way over to the door and out of the house.

It took her twenty seconds to get to Greg’s front door, the perks of living next door to her best friend. Normally, she would just walk in but in the spirit of Halloween she thought knocking would be more suitable.

@Gregory Taylor Donovan
PM
^
Gregory Taylor Donovan
 Posted: Aug 18 2017, 09:25 PM
years

we're gonna be legends

Halloween was one of Greg’s favorite times of year growing up. Before, it was all about the trick or treating and the crazy amounts of candy he would get. It was definitely last him well into December, if he rationed it that was. The older Greg got, the more his interests changed. Him and his best friend and also neighbor, Addy had started a new tradition where they would watch horror movies well into the night. Normally, it went on till one of them got tired and then thankfully they could just walk across a lawn to get home. Greg had been stuck between costumes for the better part of the past three weeks. He had decided ultimately on a cop outfit, but he had a surprise costume that he’d pull out later on.

Greg had put in the order for the pizza. Originally, he wanted to hand make them, but he didn’t think he was ready to try and conquer making a stuffed crusted pizza on his own. He had gotten all the snacks and drinks all laid out and had the stack of DVDs in order of which they would watch them. He had already loaded the first one into the DVD player and was just waiting for Addy to show up to play it. His mom was working that night and his dad was already passed out since he had an early morning the following day, but both of them knew and were okay with her being there. They knew Greg knew the rules.

Greg heard the knock at the door and checked himself out in the mirror before he went to answer the door. He looked through the peephole just to make sure it wasn’t more trick or treaters and to his surprise, it definitely wasn’t. “Well, hello there. You look great. I definitely like your costume. Please, come in.” He moved aside so she could get in and closed the door behind him, locking it. “So everything is all set. I’ll grab you something to drink from the fridge and the food should be here soon so make yourself comfortable. You want anything specific to drink?”

@Addison Taylor

PMEmail
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Aug 22 2017, 09:52 PM
years

A
ddison couldn’t help but grin as the door opened and her best friend appeared before her. He looked handsome in his cop uniform, the look suited him well. He definitely would have had his usual flock of fans around him if they had gone to Christopher Lee’s Halloween Bash like most of their peers but she was glad that they declined the invitation so that she could have him all to herself. Their annual Halloween tradition was sacred to her even though she hated horrors, she was just a little sad that today was going to be the last one, at least for awhile, because they both graduate next summer which would start the next chapter of their lives. “Thank you, officer. I love your costume too, you look hot in a uniform,” she told him playfully as she walked into his home.

“I’m so glad you’ve already ordered because I’m starving. Did you order pizza?” she asked, hoping that he had because she had been craving some lately. The blonde started a diet three months ago because she wanted to lose weight for the start of her senior year so she hadn’t eaten any pizza or fries since then, she was nearly drooling at the thought of the eating some. “I’ll have some Diet Coke, please,” she answered, deciding it was the safest option as she didn’t want to abuse the trust that their parents put in them by suggesting that they have a little alcohol. As much as she wanted to be a little rebellious, Addi didn’t want to risk Greg’s parents catching them and then them stopping her coming over. It definitely wasn’t worth that risk.

“I brought some snacks too, my mother made some of her famous cookies for you,” she informed him as she placed her backpack on the stairs so she could fish them out so they could be placed in a dish. Her mother always made sure she made enough cookies so that Gregory could have some. Addison had a theory that her mother wanted something to happen between the best friends and that she made cookies to help push them together. The older woman’s plan hadn’t worked so far but she was a patient woman. “What film are we watching first? I’m guessing one of the Friday the 13ths is already in the DVD player…” she spoke as she walked towards the kitchen to help him with the drinks.

@Gregory Taylor Donovan
PM
^
Gregory Taylor Donovan
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 03:43 AM
years

we're gonna be legends

Greg was glad that she seemed to approve of his costume. He had spent weeks debating what he wanted to be. Initially, he had been debating between dressing up as one of his favorite serial killers, but ultimately decided against because honestly a good costume was going to cost him close to eighty dollars and he wasn’t really wanting to spend that kind of money on something he could really only wear for a night. Greg had been invited to a party that night, but had declined going. For one, he didn’t really want to see Alyssa McCaul. She was supposed to be his date for homecoming, but ended up leaving him mid dance to hook up with a guy from the opposing school. Greg was still feeling the sting from it and it was a bit embarrassing, which was why he hadn’t really told anyone, well, with the exception of Addison.

Greg tried his best not to blush at her compliment. It was still so weird to him having people refer to him as hot now. Before, he was simple cute or adorable. He figured most chubby guys weren’t necessarily referred to as hot. Now that he was healthier though, it was still kind of weird. “I did. Ordered and paid for. They told me it should be here in twenty-five minutes and that was about fifteen minutes ago, so hopefully not too much longer.” Greg headed for the fridge and grabbed a sprite for himself and a diet coke for her. He handed it over and twisted the cap off his bottle, taking a sip. “Aw, your mom is the best. Make sure to thank her for me.” Greg loved the desserts that Addi’s mom made but he knew he had to be careful not to let himself overindulge but old habits did truly die hard.

Greg pulled the cookie tray from off the top shelf and sat it on the counter. “We can put them on that and then set them with all the other stuff.” Greg had planned his work out schedule just so he would be able to indulge a bit today. “Close, but no. No Jason Voorhees. We’re watching the Halloween series because my mom recently got me the whole collection on DVD. She called it a belated birthday/early Christmas present, which I wasn’t going to complain about. Unless..you want to watch Friday the 13th? I don’t have all of them though I think I’m missing the last two but I could try and find them online and we can hook up my laptop with the HDMI cord?”

@Addison Taylor

PMEmail
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Sep 12 2017, 05:44 PM
years

"
Sweet, I’m seriously excited to eat pizza. Like, I’ve been dreaming about it since I started my diet, hopefully, it’s as amazing as I remembered,” she chuckled as she fantasized about the taste for a moment, she could feel her mouth watering already so she had no idea what she would be like when the pizza actually arrived. “Thank you,” she told him as she took the bottle from him, taking a few moments longer than Greg to untwist the cap from the bottle as she found it a little tough because she wasn’t as strong as Greg. She resisted the urge to ask her best friend to do it because she was too stubborn for help.

“Good idea,” she replied as she fished the cookies out of the clear back to place them into the tray that Greg had pulled down, arranging them so they were neatly lined up. “I’m not picky about what we watch, I knew it was either going to be Jason, Freddie or Michael but I just guessed wrong,” she was actually surprised that she remembered the names of three of the most iconic horror characters. Yes, she had watched them with Greg enough she didn’t like the films enough to remember the bad guys. “Well, if you want I could get you the complete collection of Friday the 13th for Christmas? Or at least the ones you’re missing?” she suggested, happy that she finally got an idea for a Christmas present for him. It wasn’t long left after all and she still needed to think of a gift to get him. She wanted to get him tickets to a football game but she couldn’t quite afford to get them so she had been searching for something else. She didn’t think of getting him any box sets but it she thought it would be a good idea as he would enjoy it and it was affordable. A win win really.

“I warned my mom that I’d be home late but I don’t think she really cares as long as I still go to school tomorrow,” it didn’t really matter if she ended up going back in at four in the morning just as long as she got to school on time. She didn’t know if Greg’s parents would mind if she stayed here late though, not that they would really know. She knew his dad was sleeping because he was in work early in the morning and his mother was doing a night shift so they wouldn’t know that she was even there unless he woke up or when his mom came home. Hearing the door knock, Addison looked towards it excitedly. “Do you want me to get it?” she asked, making her way towards it before she could even hear his reply. She just hoped it was the pizza guy and not a group of trick or treaters.

@Gregory Taylor Donovan
PM
^
Gregory Taylor Donovan
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 02:52 AM
years

we're gonna be legends

“I still don’t understand why you jumped on the diet bandwagon. You always look great.” Realistically though, Greg did understand it. He just didn’t know what her specific reasoning was. If it was more like a lifestyle change or temporary to lose a couple pounds for an event of sorts. Greg had made that choice for himself a long time ago because who knew the type of jeopardy he could have put himself in otherwise. He didn’t want to be in and out of hospitals for the rest of his life. He wanted to be out there in the world, enjoying life. “You’re welcome.” Greg chuckled a little bit. “I mean we could switch to a different one. I just…I just find it weird watching the Nightmare on Elm St ones. Like I can watch them, but I get a little freaked out if I have a dream with him in it….considering the nature of how he kills his victims.”

Greg could remember watching it with his dad and uncle when he was about eight. He definitely was a little scared to go to sleep for the next couple nights and after a few sleepless nights, he finally was able to sleep and didn’t have any bad dreams…for a few weeks anyway. “Aw you’re sweet. My dad might beat you to it though so I’d just double check with him and see when it gets close to that time.” Though in all reality, his dad had been saying he’d get them for the past two years and always came up with something different, not that Greg minded or anything.

“Sometimes my dad gives me a pass the day after Halloween. I don’t know, we’ll see, but either way it’s not like it’ll be terrible. After all, tomorrow is Friday so we can just make up for the lost sleep over the weekend.” Greg normally slept in most weekends anyway, unless he had a volunteer project that he had to get up for, which thankfully his weekend was free. “Sure, the cash and tip are already by the door if it’s our food.” Greg croutched down in front of the DVD player and turned it back on and then hit the play movie button and paused it so that they could start once they were settled with their food. Greg pulled out plates for the food and set them down on the table along with some napkins and extra cups as well.

@Addison Taylor

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by evvie of cttw & SHINE
RPG-D