any top menu stuff goes here, such as staff, otms, etc.

Add Reply
New Poll

LET IT BURN, greg/nicki :)
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Apr 28 2017, 11:25 PM
years

ain't shady baby,
i'm hot like the prodigal son
Addison’s parents were away for the weekend so she didn’t have to worry about being quiet as she got ready for her run. Her father was a light sleeper and hated being woken up before 9 o’clock so she was extra careful anytime before then. Her mother, on the other hand, was the complete opposite. She woke up at 5:30 each morning, no matter what the day, and got extra excited when she saw Addison in her workout clothes because she knew that it meant she was off for a run with Gregory. Her mother was completely obsessed with him. It started back when they were both in high school, she always used to say things like ‘oooo… Gregory is such a nice boy!’ and ‘I saw him in town earlier and he was so polite!’ are just two example of the things that her mother had said to Addison back in her teens although she was still wishing for the pair to get together. She was just a lot less subtle about it now.

’I’m leaving the house now so see you soon, loser’ she typed into her phone before clicking on send. She rarely took anything with her running so left the cell on the kitchen counter, deciding to only take her house key with her today which she placed inside the trainer sock on her right foot once she locked the front door. She wore an over-sized white t-shirt with a black sports bra underneath, black lycra three-quarter trousers and blue Nike trainers, her brown hair had been pulled up into pony-tail.

The weather was nice outside which surprised her because it was still a little early. She began her walk down the sidewalk, smiling as she heard birds whistling in the trees around her. She loved listening to the sounds of nature, something that was everywhere now that spring was here. Addison walked over to their usual spot by the entrance and began her usual stretch routine while she waited for her friend to arrive.

word count . wearing . song . notes:

@Gregory Taylor Donovan
PM
^
Gregory Taylor Donovan
 Posted: Apr 29 2017, 01:15 AM
years

user posted image

After chatting with Addison, Greg had took in a run that night along the beach. Something about that fresh, salty ocean air that seemed to calm him. Eventually he made his way back home, Dimitri was still up but seemed to be preoccupied to Greg pretty much stayed in his wing of the house for the evening. He’d had his snack before bed time and decided to turn in early. After all, the last thing he wanted was to slack tomorrow on his run with Addison, though admittedly, he was just happy he was going to get to see her.

Things had been so busy with the off season and them getting geared up. Most people were stressing about getting traded. Greg was happy that neither he nor Dimitri were going anywhere. They had lost a few guys, but they had gained a couple of good ones too. It was still hard to see them leaving. He’d be sure to keep in touch with them. Greg’s alarm had gone off and he got up and jumped in the shower. Once he was all nice and clean, he started making breakfast, deciding to go with some eggs and honey wheat toast with some orange juice.

Naturally it didn’t take him long to finish that off and he got his phone and headed down to the garage. He saw the message she had left him and just shook his head, sending a quick reply back. ‘Yeah, yeah in your dreams. ’ He hit the button for the door to open and then pulled out and headed for the park. He found a spot about ¼ a mile from it and figured he’d walk to the park. He spotted her near the entrance and smiled as he made his way over to her. “Well, good morning. Nice day for a run. Better day for a victory”

PMEmail
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: May 1 2017, 09:58 PM
years

ain't shady baby,
Addison couldn’t help but laugh when her friend came into her view, shaking her head as she heard what he said to her. “You won’t be so confident when we start and you’re staring at my back,” she replied as she continued to stretch her body, bending down to touch her toes. She learned the hard way of the importance of stretching before exercise back in her first week of college. She decided not to stretch before a morning run around campus and ended up pulling a muscle. It was so painful that she never wanted to a repeat of the incident again.

“To be honest, you have a slight advantage over me today because I couldn’t sleep properly last night. My parents are out of town and I hate being alone in the house,” she confessed as she stood back up straight, relaxing her body as she did so. Addison became paranoid when she was alone, especially at night. She always felt like someone was watching her no matter where she was so she could never fully relax or sleep whenever she was on her own during the night. She was petrified of what could be creeping in the dark especially after a certain someone’s promise.

“So, how do you want to do this? One lap jog and a sprint at the end?” she asked her friend as she made sure her brown locks was still safely up. She didn’t want any falling into her face during the run.

@Gregory Taylor Donovan
PM
^
Gregory Taylor Donovan
 Posted: Jun 5 2017, 07:43 PM
years

user posted image

The image of staring at her from behind put a thought in his mind that he probably shouldn’t have had. He brushed it off as he got closer to her. Greg frowned slightly. “Aw, I wish you would have told me. I could have had you over my place or something. You know I share a house with some guys from the team, but I basically have a whole wing of the house to myself.” He knew Addison had a bit of a complicated past. He didn’t know everything and he was quite okay with it. All he knew was that she had worked so hard to put herself back together and separate herself from her old life.

“We could do that. I mean I’m good either way. I know for a fact I’m still 85% likely to win,” he said with a teasing grin. It was always fun messing around with Addy, especially if he could get a smile out of her. She really did have a beautiful smile. One that not many people got to see often, though it made sense why. She always seemed to be in a state of worry. Never able to relax, which is why Greg always tried his best to keep things light hearted whenever he was around her.

He walked along side her, starting to stretch himself. “Guess I can’t allow myself to pull a muscle either.” That would have definitely put a damper on his ability to play which in turn would put a damper on game time which might have affected his paycheck and Greg was quite fond of his checks. Not even just for himself but because of all the projects that he funded that he needed money to help donate things. “Ready to do this?”

PMEmail
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Jun 30 2017, 11:17 AM
years

ain't shady baby,
“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you but I didn’t want to trouble you,” she admitted, feeling a little guilty when she saw his frown. Addison actually wanted to text him to ask if he was busy but she couldn’t quite click the send button. As weird as it sounded, she wanted to spend the night alone to prove to herself that she could do it. She hadn’t spent the night in a house alone since leaving Michigan and she wanted to prove to herself that her paranoia wasn’t affecting her anymore. She knew that she spent the night scared but it wasn’t to the extreme that she had to stay at a hotel. Besides, she assumed that Greg would be too busy and didn’t want to bother him, knowing that he would have dropped anything for her if she’d asked. “I could always come over tonight if you want? My parents are away until Monday morning so I’m going to be on my lonesome for another two nights. We could order pizza and watch a movie or something,” she suggested with a smile, not really wanting to spend another night proving herself to herself.

Addison couldn’t help but laugh as he teased her, shaking her head in disagreement before playfully poking his muscular upper arm. “I know you win most of the time but I’m definitely going to win today,” she stated confidently despite knowing she probably wasn’t. Greg had one at least 85% of the races they’d had so the odds were definitely in his favour today especially after the night she’d had.

“I’m ready, the real question is are you?” she teased as she positioned herself, ready to start their race. “On your marks, get set… GO!” she cried with a slight laugh, starting her run as soon she shouted the word go.

@Gregory Taylor Donovan
PM
^
Gregory Taylor Donovan
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 02:33 AM
years

user posted image

“Hey, no Addison”, he said putting his hand on her shoulder. “You don’t have to apologize it’s okay. I just want you to know that if you ever need it, you have a second option and I don’t care if it’s 4am…okay I might care a little but I’ll get over it”, he said with a laugh. Greg’s main concern was always the well-being of the people closest to him. Addison had always been one of those people. It had sucked way back when they lost contact back when she had been with her husband. Greg hadn’t really thought anything about it. He figured they were just friends who had lost touch. It happened all the time. That didn’t mean he didn’t still care about her though.

Once he found out some of what happened, he was livid. Greg was not a fighter by nature, but that day he was ready to knock some heads around. He knew it wouldn’t solve anything though. The best thing he could do was be there for Addison in her time of need though he guessed that if he had tried anything like that she would have forgiven him or possibly just looked the other way about it. After all, it wouldn’t be like the guy didn’t deserve it. “Yeah, I’d like that. It’s been a while since we had one of those. Remember last time we did though? Halloween weekend. I talked you into watching all the Halloween, Scream, and Friday the 13th movies, which I still don’t know how I got you to do.”

Greg had enjoyed that time though and was happy that he got to see Addison now on a more permanent basis. Well, when he was actually here. The times that he traveled for games and such he knew he could always FaceTime or something along those lines. Greg anxiously anticipated the start of the race and watched as she took off. He followed closely behind her before he was along side her, turning to run backwards. “C’mon, slow poke”, he said as he jumped ahead of her a little bit. He turned back so that he was facing what was ahead of him. The last thing he needed was to be doing that and crash into something or someone. He didn’t need to be hurting himself or anybody for that matter.

@Addison Taylor

PMEmail
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 12:00 PM
years

ain't shady baby,
“You’re the best, you know that? I wouldn’t know what I’d do without you,” she replied, smiling at what he had said about her always having a second option. She knew he would be there for her without a doubt which was why she considered him one of her closest friends. Unlike most of the people she knew, Greg didn’t care about what had happened in Michigan and why she returned back to town. He didn’t interrogate her into revealing what had happened just so he could gossip about her behind her back. He was just happy to have her back which was why she did eventually tell him the truth. Well, as much as she emotionally could. He knew about the crimes her husband committed and that he had both psychologically and physically abused her since they got married. She had told Greg about how he had convinced her that he was the only person who would want her and that she would have nothing if it wasn’t for him. She didn’t have any money because she didn’t work so felt trapped.

"Halloween during senior year was our last one, I missed watching movies with you when I left. I used to watch at least one horror every Halloween just so I could pay tribute," she smiled at the memory, remembering the fun times they have hanging out over each other's houses. She hated scary movies but Greg somehow convinced her to watch one when they were around thirteen and then it became their yearly ritual. Every other kid in their grade went to Halloween parties but they were happy enough just spending time with each other.

Addison laughed quietly as he ran backwards, ‘rolling her eyes’ at him before she quickened her pace to keep up with him. “Who are you calling, slow poke… slow poke,” she playfully teased as she passed him, concentrating too much on running to think of anything witty to say. She knew she shouldn’t be running so fast so soon because they had such a long time left on their run but she was too competitive to slow down. She tried her hardest to keep her pace but several minutes later she found that she couldn’t keep up. She was more of a long distance runner, so she was used to starting off slower and then picking up her pace towards the end. She enjoyed the challenge and she found herself lasting longer during each run that the pair had. “I think you win yet again, Greg,” she sighed in defeat as she found her speed decreasing.

@Gregory Taylor Donovan
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by evvie of cttw & SHINE
RPG-D