welcome to Story of Our Lives. We are a Real Life rp site set in the fictional city of Savannah Hills. We have been open for two years and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. We have lots of characters and members to plot with but we're always welcome to having more. After all, the drama cannot commence without you all. I hope you enjoy your time at SOOL, where you decide your character's fate.

site news.8/16: We have a new skin

Add Reply
New Poll

How to save a life, s. drew for jesse williams
Nicki <33
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 02:26 PM
Nicki is Online
N/A
N/A
Taken
N/A
N/A
N/A years old

user posted image

"Jesse" and "Sarah" are doctors at the same hospital — they also happen to have been high school sweethearts resulting in an unplanned pregnancy junior year. they decided to give their baby up for adoption and due to the emotional impact of the decision, their relationship ended. now they are colleagues and find it heartbreaking to even glance at each other but when you save lives for a living it’s something you have to get over. when they were both working the emergency room, a very familiar child comes in with concerning symptoms only to be diagnosed with cancer/a rare disease that is only cureable from biological blood so when "Sarah" reads the child’s birth certificate they are ridden with shock — it’s their biological child.
PMEmail
^
Kelli
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 06:33 PM
is N/A
years old

I'm going to claim because other than Derek and Meredith, they're my favorite!
^
Nicki <33
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 06:51 PM
Nicki is Online
N/A
N/A
Taken
N/A
N/A
N/A years old

Ahhh you're my fav
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

skin made by libby at shine, cc, sp and atf LAUZ @ SHINE
custom forum structure by black
The Almanac Effect RPG-D DANCING UNDER THE LIGHTS <