any top menu stuff goes here, such as staff, otms, etc.

Add Reply
New Poll

i want it all, or nothing at all, tag: nicki/bella
Austin Lancaster
 Posted: Apr 14 2017, 11:39 PM
years

Austin had finally given Bella an ultimatum of sorts. She had one last chance. Either show up for the date, or don't, but if she didn't then he was done pursuing her, once and for all. A man could only stand so much rejection. All he wanted was to prove himself worthy, to be given a chance, but she wasn't willing or ready to do that. But, he had to try and keep at least a fraction of his pride. So, he left her a voicemail with explicit directions: Bells, it's Austin. You and I both know I can't chase you forever. So, here goes nothin'. Meet me at Villa Gennaro's tomorrow night, seven thirty. It's a date, a real date. If you don't come then I'm done chasing you. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I don't want to sound like a jerk… But if you come, I promise you'll be pleasantly surprised. Plus, if you can't stand me by the end of the night you never have to go out with me again. Anyway, I hope you show up. Bye, Bells.

It was seven fifteen and Austin sat at their private, dimly lit table nervously. Would she show up? He hoped so, 'cause he already ordered a bottle of wine for the table and it would look pretty sad if he drank it all alone. Austin sipped some ice cold water with the hopes that it would ease his nerves. His eyes darted around, and every shadow or movement caught his eye, thinking it was Bella. Seven thirty soon turned into seven forty five, and with each minute that passed, the more his heart sunk. He had scared her off. She wasn't interested and she wasn't coming. He sighed as he glanced around at other couples, laughing and smiling, causing him to scowl. He didn't want to be bitter about it and promised himself he wouldn't be if she chose not to show, but he couldn't help it.

@Isabella K. Van der Woodsen
PM
^
Isabella K. Van der Woodsen
 Posted: Apr 15 2017, 04:07 PM
years

user posted image

Bella had been busy meeting with a client and then afterwards had driven up to visit Madison at school. She seemed to be doing well, which Bella was happy about. Everyone seemed to be moving into their niches and honestly, she felt like she was still missing something. She had forgotten that she had put her phone on silent. While stopped at a light, she pulled it out of her purse and saw she had a missed called and a voicemail. She listened to the voicemail and felt her heart feel as if it had sank a little. She knew deep down that he was right. Austin had been trying and trying for months now. It wasn’t that Bella didn’t want to acknowledge him. She did. She wanted nothing more, but every time she considered it, she thought about what could have gone wrong. How she felt as though she was cursed and if things went south with Austin, that she probably would end up alone and that was a reality she hadn’t been willing to face.

Now it seemed as though she was going to anyway if she didn’t make a choice. She hadn’t realized the light had changed until the car behind her started honking. She started driving forward, adding a little speed here and there to get home. She contemplated calling him, but she figured he was already leaving and may not answer. She ran through the door to her place, getting undressed and rushed to get in the shower. She didn’t bother trying to do much to her nails or anything. She was already going to be late. She dug through her closet and pulled out one of the dresses she had recently bought. She took the tag off and slipped it on.

She found some shoes in the closet and some earrings and quickly put those on. She kept her make up light as usual and before long she was heading out. She got in her car and rushed towards the restaurant. Of course there had to be traffic today of all days, but they had been doing construction on one of the major streets that she had forgotten about. The time on her clock read 7:55 once she got out of the car. Even though she had heels on she didn’t care. She ran up to the restaurant and to the hostess. Her breath was heavy and it was hard to speak, but they must have already known who she was looking for because they led her to where she saw him waiting. “Austin!”, she called out as she rushed over to him. “I’m so sorry. I’m sorry I’m late. I wasn’t here. I was visiting Maddie and then I saw your message and I left to get here as soon as possible….Please forgive me?”

@Austin Lancaster

Date night

PMEmail
^
Austin Lancaster
 Posted: Apr 26 2017, 05:24 PM
years

Bella's fears were ones that the whole world shared, or at least most of the world. Everyone was scared to end up alone. Shit, Austin was also afraid and the fear mounted as he waited for her to hopefully arrive. He allowed the waitress to uncork the bottle, figuring if she didn't show he would want to drink it anyway. The waitress poured him a glass and he took a long, slow sip from the glass. Austin stared at the liquid in the glass, trying to clear up his head of the worries that were piling up.

At first, she sounded distant, as if he was imagining her voice, wishing it was there. Then he looked up and she was there, instantly bringing a grin to his face. She came. She actually came. Holy shit. "Of course," he chuckled as he got up to greet her, coming around to give her a kiss on the cheek. "Jeez, Bells, did you run here?" he teased, "But somehow you still look incredible..."

Austin pulled the chair out for her and let her sit before pushing it in gently. He spoke as she walked back around and sat down in his chair across from her, "I was beginning to think you weren't coming. But I'm really glad you did." And he was, incredibly so. All he wanted was to be given a chance, and here it was. Now he just had to do his best not to screw it up...

@Isabella K. Van der Woodsen
PM
^
Isabella K. Van der Woodsen
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 05:33 AM
years

user posted image

She was happy to see that he was still there. She was so scared that he was going to be gone by the time she got to him. She was even happier when he agreed to forgive her for her lateness. Normally Bella was a stickler for time, but she had gotten so caught up today. “I may have hastened my pace to get here. I’m glad to know I don’t look a mess.” She had her touch up kit in her purse though if she did. “Thank you though, you look very nice yourself”, she replied as she took a seat and let him scoot the chair in for her.

“I’m glad I did too. This is so…..beautiful. I really can’t believe that you did this for me”, she said with a bright smile. Maybe she had been wrong to underestimate Austin for as long as she had. Maybe in the back of her mind, she had finally realized it and that was what drove her to come here tonight. That and the thought of losing him in her mind was just too unbearable to even think about. “Did you order already? I promise I won’t be mad if you did. I did have you waiting an extra half an hour.”

Now that she was sitting and relaxing her hunger was hitting her. She had been too preoccupied earlier to even think about food. “Maddie told me to tell you hi by the way.” Bella was glad that she had gotten to see her and that she was doing so well. She had been worried at first, especially since their parents were taking a bit of a break to “find themselves”. Bella knew Dad loved Angela though and that just because they were on a break now, didn’t mean they wouldn’t eventually find their way back.

@Austin Lancaster

Date night

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by evvie of cttw & SHINE
RPG-D