welcome to Story of Our Lives. We are a Real Life rp site set in the fictional city of Savannah Hills. We have been open for two years and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. We have lots of characters and members to plot with but we're always welcome to having more. After all, the drama cannot commence without you all. I hope you enjoy your time at SOOL, where you decide your character's fate.

site news.8/16: We have a new skin
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

going to wine country *, tag: nicki/wyatt
Victoria Deveraux
 Posted: May 26 2017, 03:40 PM
professor
vic
Taken
natalie dormer
N/A
27 years old

Victoria pouted a bit when he moved her to face him but she smiled against his lips when she felt his kiss against them. Always sweet, always sweeping her off her feet even with the smallest things like a little peck to the lips. She looked back at him, the smile still present on her face, "Good, because I don't think I will either." Sure, some would say he was whipped, but she was equally so. All she wanted was to please him and show her appreciation for him, and it seemed it was mutual. A relationship like that was so rare these days, and she was willing to go above and beyond to maintain it.

Her arms came up to circle around his neck and she nodded a few times. "Of course, love. I wouldn't let us miss that! Just don't distract me when it gets close to heading over there," a devious smirk played on her lips as she stepped in to press her body against his. Victoria planted a gentle kiss to his lips before resting her chin on his shoulder and closing her eyes, just enjoying the peaceful moment with him. Her fingers strummed delicately along his skin as she relaxed.

@Wyatt Andrew Hannigan
PMAIM
^
Wyatt Andrew Hannigan
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 03:54 AM
Police Officer
N/A
Taken
Jake Gyllenhaal
http://thosesweetsummernights.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=302
34 years old

user posted image

Wyatt was happy to hear that she agreed and that she wouldn’t get tired of kissing him. He certainly knew he wouldn’t tire of her. Her lips were too addicting to him. Sometimes Wyatt wondered if he had let himself get too serious too fast with Vicky, but in his mind he knew better. They were going as they were meant to go. He loved her and she loved him and they were enjoying being with one another. Wyatt honestly couldn’t have been happier about that fact. He knew that one day he’d want to advance further with Vicky, but only once everything else fell into place.

“Me? Distracting you? Never…” he said with a smirk. He would do best to hold off on any teasing or anything along those lines closer to show time. It was often hard for the pair to keep their hands to each other once anything got started. Wyatt had been late a couple times to work because of early morning play sessions, but each and every one was totally worth that being five or ten minutes late. Wyatt wrapped his arms around her, allowing one of his hands to run along her back. She felt so good against him. “I’m starting to get a little cold. Wanna join me in the hot tub? I promise I’ll behave…or rather try and behave. I make no promises but to try.”

@Victoria Deveraux

PMEmail
^
Victoria Deveraux
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 01:41 AM
professor
vic
Taken
natalie dormer
N/A
27 years old

In the past, Victoria had been fast and swift to fall for men, including the man before Wyatt. And when she fell, she fell hard. But she shied from the long term commitment… Not now though. She drove head on to commitment town with Wyatt. It was all she wanted, all she dreamt of. She felt nuts, but couldn't help it. With Wyatt it all felt right. Others may have thought it was rushed, but she knew that wasn't the case. If soul mates existed, he was hers and that much she was sure of.

It was difficult not to laugh; he was entirely too good at distracting her and vice versa. The spark and passion didn't seem to fade, they just found new ways to excite one another. A soft, content sigh escaped her as his hands moved along her back. Victoria felt a grin come to her lips, "Hmm, I'm sure you won't behave yourself," she started before lowering her voice to a whisper, "But neither will I." Before pulling away she pressed a kiss to the sensitive skin below his earlobe, then grinned at him. Her hands slid into his and she began walking backwards towards the pool steps.

As she got closer to the stairs she let go of his hands, then turned to face the steps and walk out. When she reached the top she adjusted her bathing suit bottoms, knowing he'd be eyeing her as she did. With a smirk on her face, she headed towards the hot tub and was pleased to see they'd have it completely to themselves. Carefully, she dipped one foot into the hot tub to test the temperature before slowly sliding into the hot tub. She tied her hair up atop her head into a messy bun and then waited for Wyatt to join her in the hot bubbles.

@Wyatt Andrew Hannigan
PMAIM
^
Wyatt Andrew Hannigan
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 03:59 AM
Police Officer
N/A
Taken
Jake Gyllenhaal
http://thosesweetsummernights.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=302
34 years old

user posted image

She was safe in her assumption. Wyatt’s ability to behave seemed to fade even more so around Vicky. He couldn’t help it. She brought out all sides of him, more often than not the side that wanted to pin her against a wall, taste those amazing lips and have his way with her. He was becoming better at containing himself, but there were those moments of weakness that slipped through every so often. Wyatt laughed lowly as she kissed below his earlobe. Even that had the desire building inside him, but he did well to keep himself controlled.

Wyatt followed behind her as she got out of the pool. He shook his head, smirking to himself as she adjusted her swim bottoms with him that close to her. “Tease,” he said with a smirk. Wyatt watched as she made her way into the water until her whole body was submerged beneath the bubbles. If only she knew the thoughts that ran through his head at that time.

Wyatt dipped himself in and sat alongside her, running is hand along her leg. Her skin always felt so soft, so good, especially beneath his hands. Wyatt sat relaxing in the hot tub, almost so relaxed as to fall asleep, but he did his best to stay awake by focusing his attention on the beautiful woman that say alongside him. “Alright babe, we should probably head to the park now, get a good spot.” Wyatt had seen a decent spot earlier, the question remained as to whether the spot would still be there once they got there. “Shall I carry you back?”

@Victoria Deveraux

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by libby at shine, cc, sp and atf LAUZ @ SHINE
custom forum structure by black
The Almanac Effect RPG-D DANCING UNDER THE LIGHTS <