welcome to Story of Our Lives. We are a Real Life rp site set in the fictional city of Savannah Hills. We have been open for two years and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. We have lots of characters and members to plot with but we're always welcome to having more. After all, the drama cannot commence without you all. I hope you enjoy your time at SOOL, where you decide your character's fate.

site news.8/16: We have a new skin
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

HARD TIMES, Danielle's Shipper
Shilo Vega
 Posted: Jul 17 2017, 09:30 AM
CEO of Ripe Cherry Records
N/A
Single
Rihanna
N/A
Twenty-Six years old

QUOTE (Addison Taylor @ Jul 15 2017, 11:32 PM)
QUOTE (Shilo Vega @ Jul 11 2017, 12:22 PM)
QUOTE (Addison Taylor @ Jul 10 2017, 09:36 AM)
QUOTE (Shilo Vega @ Jul 4 2017, 01:47 AM)
Maybe she could have had a job interview for a secretary or something like that at Ripe Cherry Records and was turned down, but Shilo saw the job application file by chance as it was being thrown out and she sees that Addison is well qualified and wonders why she wasn't hired on, so she calls her in to be interviewed by Shilo personally.  idk if that's a stretch or not, but definitely let me know!

I really like that idea. Addison hasn't worked a single day since she dropped out of college during her freshman year so she wouldn't really be qualified to do the job but I know Shilo has a thread with Greg so maybe we could play it out as if Greg had said something to Shilo about considering her?

Yes!! That's great!! We should thread out the interview/hiring. :3c

Sounds like a plan, threading the interview would be awesome. We could always start with a communication thread first if that would be easier :)

Communication thread? Do you mean like setting up the interview? Shilo probably wouldn't call personally to set it up, she'd have her assistant do it. But if you'd feel more comfortable with a thread like that first, then I can try it! :D
PM
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 05:39 PM
Unemployed
Addi
Single
Katie Cassidy
N/A
twenty seven years old

QUOTE (Shilo Vega @ Jul 17 2017, 01:30 PM)
Maybe she could have had a job interview for a secretary or something like that at Ripe Cherry Records and was turned down, but Shilo saw the job application file by chance as it was being thrown out and she sees that Addison is well qualified and wonders why she wasn't hired on, so she calls her in to be interviewed by Shilo personally.  idk if that's a stretch or not, but definitely let me know!

I really like that idea. Addison hasn't worked a single day since she dropped out of college during her freshman year so she wouldn't really be qualified to do the job but I know Shilo has a thread with Greg so maybe we could play it out as if Greg had said something to Shilo about considering her?

Sounds like a plan, threading the interview would be awesome. We could always start with a communication thread first if that would be easier smile.gif

Communication thread? Do you mean like setting up the interview? Shilo probably wouldn't call personally to set it up, she'd have her assistant do it. But if you'd feel more comfortable with a thread like that first, then I can try it! biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that.Diving straight into a normal thread sounds better then.
PM
^
Shilo Vega
 Posted: Jul 23 2017, 08:47 PM
CEO of Ripe Cherry Records
N/A
Single
Rihanna
N/A
Twenty-Six years old

QUOTE (Addison Taylor @ Jul 22 2017, 01:39 PM)

Sounds like a plan, threading the interview would be awesome. We could always start with a communication thread first if that would be easier smile.gif

Communication thread? Do you mean like setting up the interview? Shilo probably wouldn't call personally to set it up, she'd have her assistant do it. But if you'd feel more comfortable with a thread like that first, then I can try it! biggrin.gif

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that.Diving straight into a normal thread sounds better then.

Dope, sounds like a plan! I'll make a thread and PM it to you.
PM
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Jul 23 2017, 10:15 PM
Unemployed
Addi
Single
Katie Cassidy
N/A
twenty seven years old

QUOTE (Shilo Vega @ Jul 24 2017, 12:47 AM)
QUOTE (Addison Taylor @ Jul 22 2017, 01:39 PM)

Dope, sounds like a plan! I'll make a thread and PM it to you.

Sweet. I'm looking forward to it 😀
PM
^
Rayna Barnes
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 06:48 PM
high school nurse
rabbit
Single
elizabeth olsen
n/a
twenty-seven years old

So both of my girls-- Rayna and Cassidy were born and raised in Savannah Hills.

Rayna is the same age as Addison, so I'm sure they knew each other in high school and were maybe good friends. Ray is a great listener and if Addison needed someone to talk to about her ex, Ray would be at her place with a pint of ice cream and a bottle of wine.

Depending on when Ned graduated-- Ray may have known him from the high school. She is their nurse.

Cassidy would have also known Addison, she's thirty. I wouldn't be surprised if she was also friends. Cass is also a true crime buff, so I'm sure she followed the case of the ex. She would also be there to listen if Addison needed to talk to someone.

Cassidy hosts a true crime podcast, it also deals with mysterious topics as well. I could see her and Ned possibly collaborating on some stuff. :-)
PMEmail
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Aug 18 2017, 08:33 PM
Unemployed
Addi
Single
Katie Cassidy
N/A
twenty seven years old

QUOTE (Rayna Barnes @ Aug 15 2017, 10:48 PM)
So both of my girls-- Rayna and Cassidy were born and raised in Savannah Hills.

Rayna is the same age as Addison, so I'm sure they knew each other in high school and were maybe good friends. Ray is a great listener and if Addison needed someone to talk to about her ex, Ray would be at her place with a pint of ice cream and a bottle of wine.

Depending on when Ned graduated-- Ray may have known him from the high school. She is their nurse.

Cassidy would have also known Addison, she's thirty. I wouldn't be surprised if she was also friends. Cass is also a true crime buff, so I'm sure she followed the case of the ex. She would also be there to listen if Addison needed to talk to someone.

Cassidy hosts a true crime podcast, it also deals with mysterious topics as well. I could see her and Ned possibly collaborating on some stuff. :-)

I love all four of these ideas. Addi only has male friends at the moment so it would be nice for her to have a girl friend. Addi sort of shut everyone out when she returned to town so maybe Ray could have helped bring her out of it? Like, she would have forced her out of the house and stuff? IDK

Ned is 22 so he would have left four years ago, when did Rayna become employed by the school?

Addi is a friendly person so she probably would have at least been friendly to Cassidy. Maybe their mothers could be friends? Addison isn't exactly comfortable talking about what happened but she is trying to move past the experience so she may see talking about it outside of therapy as a way of doing that... if that makes sense?

I love the idea of them collaborating!! I can see Ned being into conspiracies and true crime so he could be a guest on her podcast or her in one of his videos. We could thread them as if they have been collaborating for a while so that the could be close creatively?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by libby at shine, cc, sp and atf LAUZ @ SHINE
custom forum structure by black
The Almanac Effect RPG-D DANCING UNDER THE LIGHTS <