welcome to Story of Our Lives. We are a Real Life rp site set in the fictional city of Savannah Hills. We have been open for two years and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. We have lots of characters and members to plot with but we're always welcome to having more. After all, the drama cannot commence without you all. I hope you enjoy your time at SOOL, where you decide your character's fate.

site news.8/16: We have a new skin
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Start your engines, franny/Ned
Francesca Abrielle Rousseau
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 06:47 AM
Cashier at Uni Bookstore
Fran, Chessie
Single
Emma Watson
N/A
20 years old

user posted image

Chessie had did her best to stay calm throughout the race. She sometimes got nervous when she turned sharper than she intended and got too close to the border, but she figured it was there to protect her so long as she didn’t slam into it. She looked around occasionally seeing Ned a few times. She smiled seeing him making some sort of motion with his mouth. It was kind of cute actually. She knew she had to focus though if she wanted to win though it’s not like she would have cared if she won or lost. Once they were down to the final turn, Chessie did her best to keep up with him and once they crossed the line, she pulled into a lane behind the car that was parked and then unstrapped herself and got out.

She followed the crowd towards the exit and quickly found Ned as the people dispersed. “So…we might need to call a draw. I mean…unless you just want to say I won,”said teasingly. “To be quite honest I was a bit nervous. I’ve seen too many of those videos where a person took a corner too quickly and like slams into the wall and the entire time I just felt myself thinking…’please don’t do that, please don’t do that.’” Chessie could be a nervous nelly about things sometimes. “So, want to play some games next or do another ride? They have bumper cars on the other side..or we could try our hand at some bowling. Though fair warning, I’m not so good at it. The last time I played I was seven and I accidentally launched the ball backwards and into one of the lockers…it was not pretty.”

Francesca

@Eddard Smith

PMEmail
^
Eddard Smith
 Posted: Aug 3 2017, 08:09 PM
Internet Personality
Ned
Single
Douglas Booth
N/A
twenty two years old

H
e pulled his helmet off as soon as he got out of the kart, taking a deep breath in as he followed the crowd back towards the exit. He smiled as he saw Chess, a small chuckle escaping his lips as she spoke. “I actually think you won, I pretty sure you were just in front of me. It was close but I’m awesome enough to admit I lost," he admitted despite not knowing if he did actually lose. He just wanted to see her smile. “Those videos are the worst. I feel like they make you panic which in turn will make it more likely happen... you were an awesome driver though, you were good at hiding that you were nervous,” he replied, honestly thinking that she had been confident going around.

“Actually, could we go for some food first?” he asked, he was a bit hungry and he was the type of person who had to eat little but often. Besides, eating food would give him a chance to get to know her a bit better. Even though they had hung out a few times before he felt like this time was a little different. He didn’t know why he felt that way, he just put it down to not seeing her for a while. He hadn’t actually realised how much he missed spending time with her until today. “We could always come back after if you want, I definitely want to see you bowl now,” he teased, silently reminding himself to stay a few feet away from her during her turn.

OUTFIT!
@Francesca Abrielle Rousseau
PM
^
Francesca Abrielle Rousseau
 Posted: Aug 19 2017, 06:10 PM
Cashier at Uni Bookstore
Fran, Chessie
Single
Emma Watson
N/A
20 years old

user posted image

“Well…since you put it that way”, she said as the corners of her mouth turned up into a smile. She definitely wasn’t going to be broken up if she had lost, but there was just this overwhelming sensation of fulfilment that she got from him saying that she had in fact won. “I’m glad you’re a big enough man to admit that, which means you have to buy me food. I’ll be nice though…I’ll let you pick which area we get food from.” Chessie smiled, doing her best not to blush. She could be terrible sometimes when it came to taking compliments. “Thank you. You’re right though. I felt myself more consciously thinking about everything. How sharp my turns were, how close to the other racers I was getting.” She was glad she wasn’t this paranoid on the road, but then again, she also wasn’t going as fast as she was here.

“Sure, we could do that. Do you want to check out the stuff they have here or do you want to go elsewhere?” Chessie wasn’t particularly picky either way. “Hey now!”, she exclaimed. “I like to think I’ve gotten a little better control now than I did back then.” Honestly, she wouldn’t know until they potentially played later, but she would definitely be more cautious now because the last thing she wanted to do was be the cause of Ned getting hurt somehow. “So tell me, what’s the most daring thing you’ve ever tried on your show?” Chessie figured he did lots of interesting things, but she wondered if there was one thing or several things that he had tried that actually terrified him.

Chessie always wanted to try cliff diving, but was way too scared to actually let herself do it. There were always a million different worst case scenarios popping into her head. She could have trouble letting go sometimes and not worrying. “I’m glad we got to hang out today. It’s been fun so far, especially considering my unexpected victory.”

Francesca

@Eddard Smith

PMEmail
^
Eddard Smith
 Posted: Aug 25 2017, 07:01 AM
Internet Personality
Ned
Single
Douglas Booth
N/A
twenty two years old

T
he admittance of defeat was worth it when he saw the smile spread across her lips, Ned loved making people happy, especially those he cared about. “I will definitely pay for food, a deal is a deal,” he said with a nod, he was both ready and willing to pay for food. He couldn’t help but laugh at her saying that she was nice enough to let him choose the place, he had wanted to call into the diner down the street for a while now so he was happy that she gave him the excuse to call in. “Well, I want to go to Pam’s but we can go somewhere else if you want?” he suggested, wanting to make sure that she wanted to go too. They could always go somewhere else if she wanted something else.

“Actually, I forgot they did food here so we can always check that out. If the menu doesn’t look very appealing then we’ll go to Pam’s,” it saved them the hassle of going somewhere else and then coming back to play bowling later. He let out another chuckle as she became defensive of her bowling skills, curious to see if her skills had actually got better. “I guess you’ll have to prove that to me later on,” he teased, he desperately wanted to see how good or bad her skills were. “Most daring? Hm… that’s a hard decision…” he trailed off, each video going through his head as he tried to choose. “Personally, as stupid as this sounds, I honestly believe that learning to drive was the most daring thing I’ve ever done on my show because I was really scared so I think it took a lot of courage for me to eventually pass my test,” he knew it didn’t sounds brave or courageous but he didn’t care. “I guess sky diving is daring, right?” he asked her, not really sure if it counts or not. As much as Ned wanted to be daring he didn’t consider himself to be. Now that he thought about it, maybe making his videos more adventurous would be good for his channel. “Do you have any ideas for videos?” he asked interested in what she thought. He had the next two months of videos planned and a list of ‘future ideas’ but he was always looking for something to add to that list.

“I’m glad we got to hang out too. We should definitely do it more often,” he replied back, honestly wanting to spend more time with her. His life revolved around his channel and Ned didn’t realise how lonely he was until he’d spent time with Chess.

OUTFIT!
@Francesca Abrielle Rousseau
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by libby at shine, cc, sp and atf LAUZ @ SHINE
custom forum structure by black
The Almanac Effect RPG-D DANCING UNDER THE LIGHTS <