welcome to Story of Our Lives. We are a Real Life rp site set in the fictional city of Savannah Hills. We have been open for two years and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. We have lots of characters and members to plot with but we're always welcome to having more. After all, the drama cannot commence without you all. I hope you enjoy your time at SOOL, where you decide your character's fate.

site news.8/16: We have a new skin
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Charity Gala, Open to All
Noah Ezekiel Hartford
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 10:40 PM
Actor
N/A
Single
Greg Finley
N/A
22 years old

Noah shrugged his shoulders. “It’s okay. If I really want to get away I’m getting paid now so I can always just go on my own personal vacations.” Noah wouldn’t have minded getting to see how her world worked up close and personal, but at the same time, he knew he had his own job to attend to. “Yeah, maybe, I don’t know. Maybe I’ll drop some ideas on Kristy in the writing department. See if anything comes of it.” He figured it couldn’t hurt. Maybe they just hadn’t thought about it because the show was relatively new and that usually wasn’t something that occurred until you had a few seasons down already.

“Hey, you brought it up”, he said as he smiled over at her. Noah tried not to overreact to things like that when they happened. Sometimes fans got so overloaded that they didn’t think rationally. Heck, while he would never do anything to that length he had gotten star struck the last time he had gone to an event and got a chance to meet Liam Neeson who was one of his all-time favorite actors. It was definitely something that he wished he would have had a little more prep time for now, but in the end, he wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Noah chuckled and clinked his glass with hers. “Cheers to that”, he said before taking a long gulp from his glass. He occasionally peered over at her through it, wondering what she was thinking in that very moment. “Wow, you’re the first girl that’s ever offered to share their food with me”, he said with a smirk. “Thanks”, he said as he picked it up and popped it into his mouth. “Wow, that is pretty damn good.” Noah chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. “More or less yeah. I mean it always depends on whose running the event. Last time we got to watch a bit of a fight match because one of the guys had girlfriend #1 and girlfriend #2 show up at the same time to surprise him only to find him with girlfriend #3. Needless to say, that guy sustained some major bruising both physically and to his ego, but I mean, hey you do stupid shit, you suffer the end result, right?”

Noah didn’t understand why someone in the public eye would ever try something like that. With everyone constantly watching, you were bound to be caught and exposed. Noah just didn’t get it. Though maybe he just thought differently. “How’re your classes going? Or did you have to drop them because of the whole newfound career thing?” Noah had a similar situation. He did classes online while he was on set.

@Nina Poretta

PMEmail
^
Nina Poretta
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 11:15 PM
Surfer
N/A
Single
Rose McIver
N/A
22 years old

Later…

Cheers marked the start of a boozy night for Nina, but not quite on purpose. She told herself she would keep her composure and stay relatively sober. But, the more the talked, and the more at ease she felt around him, the more nervous she began to feel. It was a confusing and tormenting circle. She felt guilty feeling this good around Noah. He made her smile so much her face hurt, and sometimes she felt goofy and awkward for it. Luckily though, it didn’t seem to bother him one bit… In fact, at times, she thought she could catch him looking at her. Really looking at her, not like a friend would. Sometimes she thought his comments meant something more, or maybe she just wanted them to mean something more.

Nina leaned against the banister outside, standing beside Noah with her fourth stiff drink in hand. "It was so stuffy in there. They should open up these windows and doors and let the ocean air in. They're missing out!" her head turned over her shoulder to look out at the dark ocean waves crashing upon shore. It was mesmerizing and scary at night. Sometimes she contemplated going out there at night, but she knew it wasn't safe to go out there at night. Her gaze landed on him and she could feel a drunk, goofy smile creeping onto her face, accenting her rosy cheeks. "Are you having a good night though? Despite having the tipsiest date of all," she joked before taking a sip of her drink.

@Noah Ezekiel Hartford
PM
^
Noah Ezekiel Hartford
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 04:41 PM
Actor
N/A
Single
Greg Finley
N/A
22 years old

The night was actually going better than he anticipated. He felt as though large part of that was due to him bringing Nina as his date. It was amazing just how nice things had gone even if things between were a bit tense. He’d had a few drinks to relax himself. “Yeah, it was a bit warm, but maybe they’re just being skimpy with using the air since they figure if we get warm we’ll do exactly what we’re doing now,” he said with a smirk.

Noah had to admit it was nice. The feel of the breeze, the smell of the sea salt in the air. It was definitely something quite wonderful for him. “I highly doubt you’re the tipsiest. As long as you don’t fall into the fountain or the appetizer table, I think we’re good. I am glad that I invited you to come with me. It’s been fun. I mean don’t get me wrong I love getting involved with stuff like this, but sometimes the superficialness of these people can just be overwhelming. Half the time they don’t give a damn about the cause, they just want to be seen looking like they do.” Noah would like to think he was above it, but in a couple years, who knew what effects the fame would have on him. “I know I’ve probably said it already…but you really do looking amazing tonight, especially with the wind in your hair.”

@Nina Poretta

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by libby at shine, cc, sp and atf LAUZ @ SHINE
custom forum structure by black
The Almanac Effect RPG-D DANCING UNDER THE LIGHTS <