welcome to Story of Our Lives. We are a Real Life rp site set in the fictional city of Savannah Hills. We have been open for two years and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. We have lots of characters and members to plot with but we're always welcome to having more. After all, the drama cannot commence without you all. I hope you enjoy your time at SOOL, where you decide your character's fate.

site news.8/16: We have a new skin

Add Reply
New Poll

I want you back, Holly/Ryan
Ryan Matthew Edwards
 Posted: May 31 2017, 03:56 AM
Clinical Research Associate
N/A
It's Complicated
Chris Evans
N/A
29 years old

user posted image

so i accidentally lost this post oops

@Holly Ophelia Thompson

PMEmail
^
Holly Ophelia Thompson
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 10:42 PM
kindergarten teacher
Holls
Taken
Sohpia Bush
http://thosesweetsummernights.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=5
twenty six years old

The end of the school year was always bittersweet. Holly, while excited for summer, was not excited to say goodbye to this year’s students and stayed behind in her classroom to clean up from the day and hang some of the kids’ artworks. She’d miss a few specific students, she knew that already, some of them had really found a place in her heart and she couldn’t wait to see how they grew up and what amazing things they would do. She smiled to herself as she tidied the cubby holes and put a small toy into each of them as a surprise for when they came in on Monday.

Holly was tidying papers when she heard the knock on her classroom door and thought for a moment it might be Steph telling her to go home and then come out for something fun later. But she didn’t hear her friend’s voice, and instead heard a voice she hadn’t heard in what felt like a very long time but was in reality just under a year.

”Ryan,” she said and knew if she wasn’t already sitting, she’d probably need to. He looked…good. Better than he had looked the last she saw him. She hadn’t wanted to leave him when he was in need, but she also knew it wasn’t fair to be with him when her heart had begun to want someone else. And now that someone else was off finding himself or something, and this someone was standing in the doorway of her classroom.

”What…are you doing here?” she asked softly, standing up and striding across the room until she was a few feet from him. ”You look like you’re doing better,” she added quietly, hating how her heart thumped wildly against her chest at the sight of her first love. She supposed he would always be her first love, would always have those memories associated with him, and as she thought this, she stepped back a couple of feet. She wasn’t going to let those memories get the best of her though, and instead raised her eyebrows wryly.

PM
^
Ryan Matthew Edwards
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 03:37 PM
N/A
It's Complicated
Chris Evans
N/A
29 years old

user posted image

She was just as beautiful as the last time he had seen her. Maybe even more so. He listened carefully to her tone as she said his name. She didn’t appear angry when she said it more like shocked, which he fully expected. After all, it had been close to a year since he had talked to her. He was sure the last thing that she expected was for her to show up at her job. “I..um,” he paused, looking down at his feet before allowing his eyes to fall on her again. “I wanted to see you…talk to you if I could.”

He was waiting for her to throw him out honestly. That’s probably what he would have done if he were in her shoes. “I am. I’m doing a lot better honestly.” He shoved his hands in his pockets, unsure on how to proceed. He walked a little closer, debating whether to sit on one of the smaller chairs, but deciding against it though he would have imagined it would have been quite a humorous sight for Holly. “Mostly…I just want to tell you how sorry I am. What I did to you…how I was…was inexcusable.”

This was probably the first time that he had ever admitted to being wrong, but he knew if he wanted to have any chance to her forgiving him at some point then he needed to get this out. Let her know that he realized how he had screwed up and that he wanted to make up for it. “I know that it’ll take more than me saying that I’m sorry to get you to trust me again, but I really want to try and make things up to you. Have dinner with me or maybe even just a drink. It doesn’t have to be a date. We can hang out as friends….like we used to..way back when,” he said with a smirk.

@Holly Ophelia Thompson

PMEmail
^
Holly Ophelia Thompson
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 09:25 PM
kindergarten teacher
Holls
Taken
Sohpia Bush
http://thosesweetsummernights.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=5
twenty six years old

Holly wished she knew how to harden her heart to Ryan, but even with that desire she knew she’d never be able to close herself off from him completely. Moving out and not contacting him was the best she’d been able to do, and she’d done pretty damn well for herself. She’d been in a relationship, and she’d been really happy in it, but she supposed guys could always tell when their exes were feeling a little lonely or recently single. And Holly had to admit that she was a bit of both, a bit lonely and a bit recently single. She would admit too, that she missed Tyler, and that little ache made her heart leap at the sight of her ex-fiance.

”Thank you for uh…admitting that,” she responded as she wrapped her arms around herself and studied him. She didn’t quite forgive him for all of what he’d done, and honestly…she hadn’t thought about him or it in awhile. She’d been a little busy.

A quick glance at the clock had her realising it was later than she thought and a soft growl of her stomach betrayed that she hadn’t eaten all day. ”As friends?” she questioned with a raise of her eyebrows, ”I can do the as friends. And the dinner bit. Maybe the drink.” She didn’t know if it would be a good idea for her to drink around him, she knew how she could get when she’d had a bit too much alcohol and while she wasn’t a lightweight, it was easy for her to drink a little too much.

”Way back when was a very long time ago,” she remarked, shuffling some papers on her desk as she tried to think of either an escape or a way to get him to leave. The longer he was there, the longer she thought it might be nice to hang out with him and well…those were the thoughts of a weaker woman than she.

PM
^
Ryan Matthew Edwards
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 05:31 AM
N/A
It's Complicated
Chris Evans
N/A
29 years old

user posted image

Ryan knew that this wouldn’t be an easy task. He’d known that from the moment that he gave himself the kick in the ass he needed. Ryan had always been someone who denied taking responsibility for things. That was part of the reason why he knew he lost Holly. He had gone into a downward spiral and had been too stupid to get the help that he for surely needed to deal with it. He was trying to move beyond that though, but he didn’t blame her one bit if she was skeptic. She had tried so hard right to the very end. Thinking back on that was what made Ryan realize that he needed her in his life.

“You’re welcome”, he said a bit nervously. He watched her body language. He could tell she definitely wasn’t pining or seemingly waiting for him to come back. He hadn’t expected it to be that easy though. His focus now was working his way back to her trusting him. Even if he had to start all the way at the bottom as friends. “I’m willing to do whatever you’re more comfortable with. We can do both even. If we go to Taylor’s, we can get food, drinks, and maybe play a game of pool or darts or something.”

He tried not to let her sternness shake him too much. He had put her through a lot and even though Holly was forgiving, Ryan had pushed her quite a bit. “Well, hey I mean I don’t want to keep you. I know you’re probably trying to get out of here and head home, but here.” He took a piece of paper and a pen and wrote his number down on it. “For if or when you decide you want to hang out.” He figured leaving it up to her was safer than pushing. After all, the last thing he wanted was to annoy her so much so that he killed any potential chance of reconciling with her.

@Holly Ophelia Thompson

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by libby at shine, cc, sp and atf LAUZ @ SHINE
custom forum structure by black
The Almanac Effect RPG-D DANCING UNDER THE LIGHTS <