any top menu stuff goes here, such as staff, otms, etc.

Add Reply
New Poll

it's a vibe, OPEN
Micah James Lockett
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 09:10 PM
years

#charname .truelove5b i, #charname .truelove6b, #charname .truelove6d i { color: #bbd9e0; }#charname .truelove2c { background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #BBD9E0 0%,#BAC6DE 100%); }#charname .tlbubble { background-color: #bbd9e0; }#charname .tlbubble:after { border-color: transparent #bbd9e0; } 12:00Micahto Their Lei'LaniHey. How's your summer going?Send Message...
^
Lei'lani Nicole Adams
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 06:16 PM
years

lei'lani adamsheyyy omg how are you my summer is going greatstill doing the surf thing, we're gaming up for competitions . I'm a bit nervous since it's been so long Still single as a pringle though I'm trying to change that, how about you? Hopefully your life is more exciting than mine

@Micah James Lockett
^
Micah James Lockett
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 10:23 PM
years

#charname .truelove5b i, #charname .truelove6b, #charname .truelove6d i { color: #bbd9e0; }#charname .truelove2c { background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #BBD9E0 0%,#BAC6DE 100%); }#charname .tlbubble { background-color: #bbd9e0; }#charname .tlbubble:after { border-color: transparent #bbd9e0; } 12:00Micahto Their Lei'LaniI'm doing pretty good, no complaints over here.No need to be nervous, you're a natural. I'm pretty sure hopping back on a surf board is just like riding a bicycle to you. hahaThat shouldn't be too hard. A beautiful lady like yourself won't have to wait too much longer for a guy to come by and knock her off her feet. As for me, I've been training for the upcoming basketball season and preparing myself to take on another semester. so yeah, nothing too special on my end.Send Message...
^
Lei'lani Nicole Adams
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 10:28 AM
years

lei'lani adamsI'm glad to hear that (= lol trueI think I'm just more nervous cause it's been a while since we've qualified for this event so we want to show that we're back and improved...since the last time. Thankfully we found another girl to replace Lacy that doesn't spent 97% of her time drunk. Aw, always so sweet and that's awesome. How's your semester going and when do the games start? I'll try and make it to a couple of them.

@Micah James Lockett
^
Micah James Lockett
 Posted: Jul 22 2017, 10:57 AM
years

#charname .truelove5b i, #charname .truelove6b, #charname .truelove6d i { color: #bbd9e0; }#charname .truelove2c { background: linear-gradient(to bottom, #BBD9E0 0%,#BAC6DE 100%); }#charname .tlbubble { background-color: #bbd9e0; }#charname .tlbubble:after { border-color: transparent #bbd9e0; } 12:00Micahto Their Lei'LaniYeah, that's makes a lot of sense. Well, I definitely can't wait to see you ladies do what it is that ya'll do out there on those surfboards. Speaking of surfing... I'm still waiting on my lessons... hahahaIt's been going pretty well, so far. We have a couple of more months before basketball season kicks in, but I'll be sure to text you our schedule once we get it!Send Message...
^
Lei'lani Nicole Adams
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 05:08 AM
years

lei'lani adamsLesson huh? idk my schedule is pretty packed (; jk of course i'll give you lessons when were you thinking about trying to start?You sure better I'd sure hate to have you hunt you down But aside from all that, everything else good?.

@Micah James Lockett
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by evvie of cttw & SHINE
RPG-D