any top menu stuff goes here, such as staff, otms, etc.

Add Reply
New Poll

plot me up, buttercup, krys and her kittens
Victoria Deveraux
 Posted: Sep 28 2017, 10:53 PM
years

About
PB:
Jennifer Aniston
Birthday:
Feb. 11
Event Planner
Relationship Status:
Casual/Dating
Significant Other:
Conner
Notes:
Divorced,
Loves her job,
Greek,
Loves to travel,
Wants to adopt a daughter
Anastasia Kostopoulos

Current Threads
another date with conner

Calls/Texts
NONE

Complete Threads
NONE
by Ems of RPG-D

About
PB:
Sarah Bolger
Birthday:
Feb. 28
Windsor Senior
Relationship Status:
Complicated/Break
Significant Other:
Brayden
Notes:
Father killed himself summer before Freshman year,
She was the one who found him,
Prone to depression,
Puts up a bubbly and friendly front,
Sweet but troubled
Milly Wilder

Current Threads
Homecoming with Brayden

Calls/Texts
NONE

Complete Threads
NONE
by Ems of RPG-D

About
PB:
Rose McIver
Birthday:
Oct. 10
Shockwave Surfer
Relationship Status:
Single
Significant Other:
Noah (future)
Notes:
Was signed to the team during her senior year abroad here,
Was a Social Work major,
Was dating someone but they broke up,
From Aukland, NZ
Nina Poretta

Current Threads
thanksgiving run in with noah

Calls/Texts
NONE

Complete Threads
NONE
by Ems of RPG-D

About
PB:
Megan Fox
Birthday:
May 16
Therapist
Relationship Status:
Committed
Significant Other:
Malcolm (baby daddy)
Notes:
Used to live in Cali,
Malcolm was her abusive ex,
She ran away here to get away from him and reconnect with an old friend,
Old friend broke her heart and Malcolm tracked her down,
Malcolm won her back,
Pregnant with Malcolm's baby
Harper Casterly

Current Threads
bermuda with malcolm

Calls/Texts
NONE

Complete Threads
NONE
by Ems of RPG-D

About
PB:
Natalie Dormer
Birthday:
Feb. 11
Professor
Relationship Status:
Committed
Significant Other:
Wyatt (living together)
Notes:
World traveler,
Was a wanderer who couldn't commit until she met Wyatt,
French but raised in England,
Teaches Anthropology
Victoria Deveraux

Current Threads
friday night in with wyatt

Calls/Texts
NONE

Complete Threads
NONE
by Ems of RPG-D

About
PB:
Margot Robbie
Birthday:
July 2
Law Student
Relationship Status:
Single
Significant Other:
N/A
Notes:
Pining for her best friend Luke,
Was on a reality tv show in college,
North Carolina born and raised and grew up with Luke
Adaline Ryan

Current Threads
Hospital with Luke

Calls/Texts
NONE

Complete Threads
NONE
by Ems of RPG-D

About
PB:
Emily VanCamp
Birthday:
May 12
Funeral Director
Relationship Status:
"Dating"
Significant Other:
Patrick (fake romance)
Notes:
Used to date a drug dealer in college but he ditched her when she OD'ed and left her for dead,
Currently a functioning drug addict,
In a fake relationship with Patrick
Amelia Willows

Current Threads
Secrets Revealed with Patrick

Calls/Texts
NONE

Complete Threads
NONE
by Ems of RPG-D

About
PB:
Jennifer Lawrence
Birthday:
August 15
HS Creative Writing Teacher
Relationship Status:
Single
Significant Other:
Wade (future)
Notes:
New in town,
Moved from Maine.
Faye Sigmundsdottir

Current Threads
Hallington's with Wade and Nellie

Calls/Texts
NONE

Complete Threads
NONE
by Ems of RPG-D

Marissa & Dimitri
Allie, Nellie & Dean
Julie & Grant
Miranda & Andrew
PMAIM
^
Victoria Deveraux
 Posted: Sep 29 2017, 12:16 AM
years

placesaver for boys

Dean

Grant

Dimitri

Andrew

Austin
PMAIM
^
Victoria Deveraux
 Posted: Oct 9 2017, 08:57 AM
years

Let's plot! Guys page coming soon. I'm just lazy lol
PMAIM
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 04:34 AM
years

Hey. I would love to re-start some more of our old threads.

Maybe we could set a thread up where Addi is in her last session of therapy? Maybe she could have stopped going and she somehow bumps into Harper? She's out of her parents house now so maybe they could live close to each other, IDK haha

We could set up a new hang out thread for her and Dean too. They could grab coffee or maybe go to a Haunted House?
PM
^
Amelia Willows
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 09:11 AM
years

QUOTE (Addison Taylor @ Oct 10 2017, 03:34 AM)
Hey. I would love to re-start some more of our old threads.

Maybe we could set a thread up where Addi is in her last session of therapy? Maybe she could have stopped going and she somehow bumps into Harper? She's out of her parents house now so maybe they could live close to each other, IDK haha

We could set up a new hang out thread for her and Dean too. They could grab coffee or maybe go to a Haunted House?

Sure!

Maybe Harper took some time off when she got pregnant? I know she went on a vacation while she still wasn't too pregnant to fly but maybe that led into her maternity leave and she's back. They could run into eachother somewhere for sure!

Oh man, and he would have some serious gossip for her and also would need some advice.
PM
^
Diana Glover
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 04:08 PM
years

QUOTE (Amelia Willows @ Oct 10 2017, 01:11 PM)

Sure!

Maybe Harper took some time off when she got pregnant? I know she went on a vacation while she still wasn't too pregnant to fly but maybe that led into her maternity leave and she's back. They could run into eachother somewhere for sure!

Oh man, and he would have some serious gossip for her and also would need some advice.

I'm glad that you like it. Maybe they could bump into each other while shopping or something? Maybe that they could go for food afterwards. I don't know what would be appropriate for boundaries and all that xD

She would be good for advice. Maybe he could help her look for a house? She desperately wants to move out of her parents house so would love for any help xD

Would you be interested in setting something up between Addison and Amelia again too?
PM
^
Amelia Willows
 Posted: Oct 10 2017, 05:25 PM
years

QUOTE (Diana Glover @ Oct 10 2017, 03:08 PM)

Sure!

I'm glad that you like it. Maybe they could bump into each other while shopping or something? Maybe that they could go for food afterwards. I don't know what would be appropriate for boundaries and all that xD

She would be good for advice. Maybe he could help her look for a house? She desperately wants to move out of her parents house so would love for any help xD

Would you be interested in setting something up between Addison and Amelia again too?

I think coffee and food is fine. So long as they're not sleeping together or regularly hanging out then it's fine lol

Perfect cause he's in one hell of a love triangle right now. Maybe she can move into his spare room. What's another female to add to the drama? Hahaha half kidding.

And definitely with Amelia and Addison! She's in a relationship, sort of.
PM
^
Danielle
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 04:43 PM
years

QUOTE (Amelia Willows @ Oct 10 2017, 09:25 PM)

Sure!

I think coffee and food is fine. So long as they're not sleeping together or regularly hanging out then it's fine lol

Perfect cause he's in one hell of a love triangle right now. Maybe she can move into his spare room. What's another female to add to the drama? Hahaha half kidding.

Haha, then it's a date. How many weeks pregnant would Harper be? Like would she be showing?

I actually really like the idea of her moving into his spare room., maybe she could move in with him while she's searching because she literally can't stick her parents anymore?
She could always pretend that she's his sister or something to reduce the tension xD

Cool cool cool, I don't know how they would meet though? like do you want to do another random bumping into? I apologise for not being more creative BUT I have writer's block so I'm so uncreative right now.
PM
^
Harper Casterly
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 10:23 PM
years

QUOTE (Danielle @ Oct 11 2017, 03:43 PM)

Sure!

Haha, then it's a date. How many weeks pregnant would Harper be? Like would she be showing?

I actually really like the idea of her moving into his spare room., maybe she could move in with him while she's searching because she literally can't stick her parents anymore?
She could always pretend that she's his sister or something to reduce the tension xD

Cool cool cool, I don't know how they would meet though? like do you want to do another random bumping into? I apologise for not being more creative BUT I have writer's block so I'm so uncreative right now.

She would definitely be showing and plump cause I love preggo Megan Fox lol

Hahaha perfect - and then when the girls find out she's not his sister, they'll kill him

Hmmm... maybe same bar? Except she sees her with Patrick, but he leaves with his buddies or something. Maybe she knows who Patrick is and is confused or something.
PM
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 11:08 AM
years

QUOTE (Harper Casterly @ Oct 12 2017, 02:23 AM)
QUOTE (Danielle @ Oct 11 2017, 03:43 PM)

Sure!

She would definitely be showing and plump cause I love preggo Megan Fox lol

Hahaha perfect - and then when the girls find out she's not his sister, they'll kill him

Hmmm... maybe same bar? Except she sees her with Patrick, but he leaves with his buddies or something. Maybe she knows who Patrick is and is confused or something.

I'm so envious of Megan Fox. I honestly wish I looked that good pregnant with my daughter lol.

Them finding out will be such an interesting/hilarious thread.

Same bar sounds cool. They met at Hallington's, right? I like the idea of Addi seeing her with Patrick, it'll also give them something to talk about ^.^

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by evvie of cttw & SHINE
RPG-D