welcome to Story of Our Lives. We are a Real Life rp site set in the fictional city of Savannah Hills. We have been open for two years and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. We have lots of characters and members to plot with but we're always welcome to having more. After all, the drama cannot commence without you all. I hope you enjoy your time at SOOL, where you decide your character's fate.

site news.8/16: We have a new skin
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

going to wine country *, tag: nicki/wyatt
Victoria Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 03:58 PM
professor
vic
Taken
natalie dormer
N/A
27 years old

user posted image

Victoria and Wyatt had been going strong for quite some time now, and Victoria was happy. She didn't have a single thing to complain about, even if she tried. Wyatt kept her fulfilled in every sense of the word, be it emotionally or physically. He always made sure she was taken care of and pleased, and she couldn't ask for more. That was why Victoria tried to go out of her way to do things for Wyatt, when he would let her, because he deserved it. He was able to mend her broken heart, and all she wanted was to take care of him and make him as happy as he had made her.

It was a rare thing to be able to surprise Wyatt and pay for something, he rarely let her pay and she was rubbish at keeping anything hidden from him. Needless to say, Victoria was quite relieved that it was finally the week of the wine festival a few towns away - it meant she didn't have to keep the secret any longer. It took some serious planning to make sure he was off of work on those days, but she got it done. Now all she needed was to get her packed bag into her car, and go to his house to get him. Once he threw some things into a duffel bag they'd be good to go on their merry, boozin' way.

She drove up to his place, parked and went inside using the key he had recently given her. It was still a pretty big deal to her, and each time she took that key out to use it she felt some butterflies. When she let herself in she glanced around, then called out when she didn't immediately see him or hear him, "Wyatt? Love? Where are you?" she said in almost a sing-song way, unable to mask her enthusiasm and excitement.

@Wyatt Andrew Hannigan
PMAIM
^
Wyatt Andrew Hannigan
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 07:04 PM
Police Officer
N/A
Taken
Jake Gyllenhaal
http://thosesweetsummernights.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=302
34 years old

user posted image

Some people would call Wyatt old fashioned. Wyatt just called it being himself. Throughout the past four months things had been going great between the two of them. It had been a long time since Wyatt had called anyone his girlfriend, but he was quite thankful to have Vicky filling that title. She had been doing very well and he had been doing his best to keep up with everything. He had wanted to make up for the past time she had spent under David. He knew he didn’t have to, but he wanted to. It would make it easier for her to trust him if she didn’t have any reason to doubt him and Wyatt didn’t plan on giving her any reason to.

He had been working so hard on cases, especially one where a young girl was being abused by her boyfriend, but she hadn’t said anything to the cops until the other day. Wyatt took great pride hauling that piece of shit in and booking him. He didn’t know what would happen now, but he was going to do his best to try and look out for the girl. His suggestion was going to stay with relatives. The time he wasn’t working though he spent as much of it with Vicky. He had gone out with some friends Saturday night because one of his buddies was getting married. He was happy for Josh. Him and Elle had been together for well over four years. Wyatt knew there wasn’t really a specific timeline. It just depended on the people and what they felt was right

A few of his friends thought he was crazy when he told them that he had given Vicky a key to his place. Again, he didn’t have anything to hide. He heard the key in the lock and dashed to hide. He could still see, but hearing her voice confirmed who it was. He creeped up behind her. “Ah!”, he said, before wrapping his arms around her, making sure to get a grip around her arms so that in case he did scare her bad that she couldn’t hit him in retaliation. “Hey beautiful”, he said as he whirled her around and gave her a kiss. “To what do I owe the surprise?”

@Victoria Deveraux

PMEmail
^
Victoria Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 12:00 AM
professor
vic
Taken
natalie dormer
N/A
27 years old

user posted image

Maybe some people thought they were moving too fast, and maybe they were right… but neither of them seemed to care. Victoria was happy, Wyatt was happy, so what did it matter what other people thought? He tried to shield her from what his friends were saying, but when they went out and they had a few drinks, they were quite outspoken about their feelings the moment Wyatt walked away. It didn't phase her though.

The last thing she expected when she entered his house was to have anyone's arms around her. His surprise attack made her jump and squeal, and he was lucky to have held her arms down at her sides because she did try to fight back for a moment before realizing who it was. She laughed but smacked his chest when he turned her around, "You're awful! I nearly had a heart attack!" Victoria was only teasing him, of course. "Pack your things," she said then pecked his lips, "I'm stealing you away for a few days."

"Surprised?" she grinned up at him, proud of herself. "Now hurry, there's so much wine waiting to be drank. I'll help you pack," she offered then nodded towards his bedroom.

@Wyatt Andrew Hannigan
PMAIM
^
Wyatt Andrew Hannigan
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 12:35 AM
Police Officer
N/A
Taken
Jake Gyllenhaal
34 years old

user posted image

Wyatt had even been looking at apartments or houses to rent for them. He knew it was good for them to have their own spaces, but he wouldn’t have hated the idea of waking up to that gorgeous face every day. Being able to kiss her goodbye before they both went off on their respective days. Come home. Have dinner. Talk about the drama. Have a little adult fun and then go to bed happily content with their life. He saw a life with Victoria. A future. His mom hadn’t even met the girl yet and she was already planning for a wedding and grandkids.

His mom was always on him about it so the fact that there was real hope now gave her life. “I’m sorry babe. I just figured I’d have a little fun with you”, he said with a smirk. Wyatt’s face was confused. “Pack my bags? Where are we going?” He followed her back towards his bedroom. He had just finished laundry so the warm basket was still sitting on his bed. “Plus, as much as I would like to just leave everything and go away with you for a few days, I don’t have time off till Saturday.” He looked up at her, hoping it wasn’t too disappointing or anything, but her features didn’t seem to change too much. “Why do I get the feeling you know something I don’t?”

@Victoria Deveraux

PMEmail
^
Victoria Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 04:35 PM
professor
vic
Taken
natalie dormer
N/A
27 years old

user posted image

Victoria had always been independent, and a bit of a gypsy soul, but Wyatt made her want to stay and settle down. She never felt so secure, so loved… why on Earth would she ever want to leave and start over anywhere else? Victoria was afraid to say it aloud sometimes, for fear of scaring him off, but she had a pretty good feeling that he felt the same way. Moving in together would only be the next, logical step in their relationship, and she was ready when he was.

She playfully glared at him, but still had a smile, "You're forgiven this time. And yes, pack your bags." Victoria took a seat on his bed and began to pick through the clean laundry on his bed, "Don't worry, you're off." The grin on her face was nearly from ear to ear. She was so unbelievably pleased with herself. Thankfully no one at work spilled the beans and ruined it for her.

"Now," she started, and looked up at him with a shirt of his neatly folded in her lap, "All you need to know is you're off the rest of the week, and I have an amazing mini-vacation planned for us only a few hours away. So, lets get you packed and lets hit the road!" Victoria bounced up and set the shirt down on the bed, then walked over to him and placed a hand delicately to his cheek before leaning in for a kiss. After a moment she pulled away and looked up at him with a crooked smirk, "Where's your duffel bag? I'll go grab it."

@Wyatt Andrew Hannigan
PMAIM
^
Wyatt Andrew Hannigan
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 05:08 PM
Police Officer
N/A
Taken
Jake Gyllenhaal
34 years old

user posted image

Wyatt was even more confused when she said that he was off. “Plan on swiping another of my shirt’s to sleep in?”, he questioned teasingly. He never really minded. She looked good in them. “You little sneak you!”, he said with a smile. “I guess that’s why Karen kept saying I’ll have a better weekend than I think.” It made sense now. Wyatt hadn’t really thought about it too much until that moment.

“It’s in that closet on the top shelf”, he said pointing. He went through his drawers and grabbed a few pairs of socks and underwear and then went through the basket and grabbed a few clothing items out of there. It was mostly casual stuff, but he had a few snazzier items in case they decided to go somewhere special, wherever they were going. He grabbed his shaving kit and toothbrush and shower stuff from out of the bathroom and set it down on the bed.

“You know, you are an amazing woman, Vick”, he smirked, wrapping his arms around her waist and planted a kiss against her temple. “I love you. You know that right?”

@Victoria Deveraux

PMEmail
^
Victoria Deveraux
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 11:32 PM
professor
vic
Taken
natalie dormer
N/A
27 years old

user posted image

Victoria grinned and gave a small shrug, not answering his question about the shirt. She had practically begun collecting his shirts, but she loved the way they smelled. She felt safe and warm in them, and they were always so soft and comfortable. "I'm glad Karen didn't let anything slip! I would've been a bit pissed," she said but chuckled. It wouldn't have upset her, but she would have been slightly bummed that the cat was out of the bag.

She walked over to the closet and pushed it open, then grabbed his duffel bag from the top shelf. She placed it open on the bed and began helping him pack the items he gathered neatly into the duffel bag, the smile never leaving her face in the meantime. Her eyes looked at him as she finished placing the final item into the bag, and she felt a blush come to her cheeks. "I know," she said bashfully, then wrapped her arms around his neck. "I know… and I love you, too," she replied with a bright smile.

Her fingers lightly grazed the back of his neck and she pressed her body tightly to his, "I still can't believe I managed to keep this from you all this time, I deserve a pat on the back," she laughed gently. Victoria gently kissed his lips again before slowly untangling herself from his arms, "Almost ready to go?" she asked and walked over to the duffel bag to begin zipping it shut.

@Wyatt Andrew Hannigan
PMAIM
^
Wyatt Andrew Hannigan
 Posted: Aug 30 2016, 11:47 PM
Police Officer
N/A
Taken
Jake Gyllenhaal
34 years old

user posted image

“Karen’s the right one to tell. You tell Vinny anything, it’ll be out of the bag in a matter of seconds.” The guy couldn’t hold water. It wasn’t his fault. He wasn’t used to being told secrets and when he did get told them, it made him antsy. So antsy that he had to tell someone else so that he wasn’t in the loop alone. It had never really been anything bad. Well, except when one of the rookies had told him that he was messing around with a girl in records and a girl who did dispatching. The news got around, eventually to the two women and it hadn’t ended well.

It always made Wyatt feel happy hearing her say those words to him. It had been a long time since he had allowed himself to feel anything stronger than lust for anyone, but Victoria was the perfect person. “I know right? I’m impressed.” He gave her a pat on the back and a gentle pat on the butt. “For good measure, of course”, he said, chuckling. Wyatt kissed her back and grabbed the bag, swinging it over his shoulder. “Ye…wait”, he said. He went back and grabbed his phone, his charger, and his wallet that were sitting on the arm of the chair. “Alright, now I’m ready. I take it you’re driving since I don’t know where we’re going.”

@Victoria Deveraux

PMEmail
^
Victoria Deveraux
 Posted: Sep 1 2016, 11:44 PM
professor
vic
Taken
natalie dormer
N/A
27 years old

user posted image

"Thank God, I made the right choice," she smiled, "I knew Vinny couldn't be trusted with something like that, even without you having to tell me. I could just tell." Victoria could normally get a pretty good read on people. It came with her profession, and her specialty in anthropology sort of called for it. She smirked when his hand gave her bum a pat and she wiggled her hips a bit, "But of course." She was ready to go, until he took a moment to grab a few last minute items. Once he had everything she smiled, then gave him one, firm nod, "So long as you can handle my driving, I can drive. I've never taken the trip but I'm sure a GPS will get me there just fine." Victoria gave him a small laugh and began heading towards the door with him and out to her car. It wasn't that Victoria was a bar driver, per se, but she was used to European roads and speeds. She was no stranger to speeding, but it came in handy dating Wyatt. But, prior to that, she had a few warnings and a ticket or two. Victoria popped her trunk so Wyatt could load up his bag with her own, then waited, wanting to give him the opportunity to protest her driving. She was never offended when he insisted to take the wheel, she was able to relax and just enjoy his company rather than deal with her road rage.

@Wyatt Andrew Hannigan
PMAIM
^
Wyatt Andrew Hannigan
 Posted: Sep 21 2016, 01:02 AM
Police Officer
N/A
Taken
Jake Gyllenhaal
34 years old

user posted image

“I guess that women’s intuition stuff is no myth huh?” He didn’t normally buy into stuff like that, but there were some rare cases where it seemed to be some fact to it. “I’m sure I’ll be fine, but just to be safe, I might pray in the car”, he said with a smirk. Normally when they went somewhere he drove, just because he figured it’d give her a break to relax and not have to think about dodging shitty drivers or pedestrians that just didn’t think the laws applied to them. “I’m sure it will.” Wyatt used his GPS faithfully. He couldn’t imagine life without it sometimes, especially when he was going out of state. He couldn’t imagine having to go step by step with a map. He’d have to constantly stop because there was no way he could drive and study the map. “If you get tired though, let me know and I can finish us off.” Wyatt tossed his bag in the back and then got in the passenger seat, adjusting the seat to his height. “Oh wait, can’t forget that”, he said as he pulled his seatbelt over him and clicked it in. “Alright, I’m ready if you are.”

@Victoria Deveraux

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by libby at shine, cc, sp and atf LAUZ @ SHINE
custom forum structure by black
The Almanac Effect RPG-D DANCING UNDER THE LIGHTS <