any top menu stuff goes here, such as staff, otms, etc.

Add Reply
New Poll

She looks so perfect standing there, Bella/Jaxon
Isabella K. Van der Woodsen
 Posted: Sep 15 2017, 10:40 PM
years

Bella’s favorite part of the ceremony had to be when the groom saw the bride for the first time. They always seemed so full of emotion and honestly, at their happiest. All the fights and the struggle that they had gone through to get to this day seemed to fade in that moment and honestly all that mattered was him and her. It was something that Bella hoped that she may have experienced one day, but until that time she was happy to make this dream day happen for those who sought out her services. The ceremony had gone beautifully and the transition to the reception had been phenomenal. Bella was in the back going over a list of things to double check before she allowed herself to relax.

Once it was all done, she rewarded herself with a drink. Bella wasn’t a big drinker, but she figured something to settle the nerves would be alright. So far though, things were good. She could only pray that they would continue to go that way. Bella watched as the people danced to the tunes of the band playing on stage. She hadn’t worked with these guys much, but they had come highly recommended so she figured they could try it out and so far she wasn’t disappointed in the slightest and from what she could tell, neither was the bride. Bella snuck off towards the back and grabbed herself some food before heading back out to oversee things and hopefully silence the rumble in her stomach.

PMEmail
^
jaxon granger
 Posted: Sep 27 2017, 09:57 PM
years

Jaxon had seen the blonde at a few other weddings but had never had the chance to go talk to her. He’d figured out that she was the event planner and also had found out that her name was Bella Vanderwoodsen. The past few times that the he had seen her, the wedding guitarist had wanted to at least speak to her. However, once he had a moment to do so, something else came up that kept it from happening. This time, he was going to make sure that they could at least make small talk. Bella was one of the most beautiful women that Jaxon had ever seen and he wasn’t going to waste anymore time.

The band was taking a ten minute break-- usually at this time in the event, the band would get a drink or two. Jaxon took this opportunity to order himself a bottle of beer and then a glass of wine. Getting both drinks, he made a beeline to where Bella was standing. Taking a small swig from the bottle, he continued to walk to where the blonde stood. Approaching her, he subtly cleared his throat.

”Hey, uh, I could see you from the stage and from what I could tell-- you could use this,” He held the glass of wine out to her. ”You’re a hard worker and hard work deserves a break.” There were at least a billion different lines he could have opened with, but it was done. He’d finally gotten the chance to speak to her. ”I’m Jaxon, by the way.”
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 02:26 AM
years

Bella worked on her plate of food, occasionally glancing up just to make sure that the guests still appeared to be happy. Bella was definitely proud of herself. The vendor who supplied the food had been doing a phenomenal job. It was definitely amazing. Planning these things always got Bella thinking about when she would plan her own wedding. It wasn’t like she wasn’t in a big hurry or anything. She had most of it planned in her head. Her best friend since she was nine would of course have to be her maid of honor. Depending on who the groom was would determine the best man, though for some reason Nate was under the impression that no matter who Bella married, he’d be involved somehow.

Bella turned when she heard the voice behind her. “Oh hi”, she said, quickly wiping her face with a napkin. “Thanks. I appreciate it”, she said and took the glass from him and placed it on the side of her plate. “Nice to meet you Jaxon, I’m Isabella. Or just Bella.” It was always weird when people called her by her whole name. She was used to all her nicknames. Her dad sometimes insisted on calling her izzy belle which she still found a bit weird, but no more than any of the other things he came up with.

“You guys were really good by the way. Do you guys write your own stuff?” Bella loved music but she definitely wasn’t the most musically inclined. She could sing along to a song just fine, but on her own, she couldn’t do it. She always thought she sounded weird.

PMEmail
^
jaxon granger
 Posted: Oct 7 2017, 12:40 AM
years

Jaxon felt his face widen in a smile as he shook his head. True, he did write music. In fact, he had made a career out of writing music-- a very successful career. ”I write my own stuff, but not with these guys. We’re mainly a cover band, playing stereotypical pop music.” Due to the fact that he’d played those same songs time and time again, they would sometime grate on his nerves. As it was, though, it tended to happen. That’s how things went in the wedding business. Jax was sure that he’d play each of those songs hundreds more times over the years. Truth be known, despite having to play the same stuff over and over again, he did like weddings.

Bringing the drink in his hands to his lips, he took a swig. ”Y’know, this isn’t the first time I’ve seen you at one of these shindigs. Usually when I do, you’re all over the place. Come to think of it… this is the first time I’ve ever seen you stay in one place for more than five minutes.” He threw a smile her way as he looked around the reception venue. ”Which I can see why. You do a helluva job. I don’t know much about this wedding stuff, beyond the music-- but you do a swell job.”

Swell was one of his favorite vintage words. Jax tended to regularly used old timey slang. It was one of his quirks and one he considered charming, even if no one else did. ”It’s easy to see how much you enjoy your job. It shows all the way through. Hope these bridezillas are paying you more than plenty for your services.”
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Yesterday at 11:10 pm
years

“Oh I gotcha. Well that’s still cool, better than what some people could probably do. I liked your rendition of the last song”, she said with a smirk. Jaxon and Bella seemed to have in common that they liked weddings. She always had a knack for planning events back when she was in high school and then in college, which was why she figured it simply made sense to just make a career out of it. It had been going well for Bella too, but a lot of that she owed to Anastasia. She was a tough woman but she had taught Bella planning skills and tricks to dealing with vendors that she probably never would have picked up otherwise.

Bella laughed and nodded her head. “Well, that’s because this is one of the few that didn’t have a major crisis pop up right in the middle of the event. My last one the maid of honor almost choked on a shrimp and ended up having someone do the Heimlich on her, only to have it launch into the father of the bride’s wine glass.” Thinking about it now, it was a bit funnier but in that moment, Bella just wanted to crawl into a hole.

“So, that means you’ve been looking for me then, huh?”, she said with a smile. “I’m just messing with you.” Or was she. “Thank you. I appreciate that. I do try very hard to capture the vision that the couple has for their day. Sometimes it goes over well…other times not so much but I have had very few times where it hasn’t gone the way that they planned for it to.” Bella knew if it was her she would want everything to be perfect, but then again Bella had been planning her wedding for about seven years now even though she was nowhere near ready to get married. “Honestly, I’ve only ever had one bridezilla and once the wedding ceremony was done, she was perfectly content. Though from what I heard, she might be on the verge of divorce. I guess hubby just couldn’t handle the level of crazy.” Bella was never one to judge but she couldn’t help but wonder if he wasn’t happy before marrying her why even bother going through with it just to get divorced not long after. “Are you hungry at all? I ca sneak some more leftovers if you want something?”

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by evvie of cttw & SHINE
RPG-D