welcome to Story of Our Lives. We are a Real Life rp site set in the fictional city of Savannah Hills. We have been open for two years and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. We have lots of characters and members to plot with but we're always welcome to having more. After all, the drama cannot commence without you all. I hope you enjoy your time at SOOL, where you decide your character's fate.

site news.8/16: We have a new skin
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Charity Gala, Open to All
Christian Hughes
 Posted: Aug 6 2016, 03:07 PM
is N/A
years old

Christian was happy to be at the Astoria Banquet Hall for this NOH8 Gala Event as when he was approached by the organisation to host this event for equality not just LGBTQI but both Gender and Human Rights he was touched that they reached out as being the only openly gay cast member of The Good Life but he enlisted some of his cast members to help out.

He knew that Noah was going to be at the event but he wasn't sure if anyone else was going to attend as all of them were welcome as were anyone in the town as this was a free event as the network was paying for everything all he had to do was run the nights events as he stepped out of the car he was traveling in the posed for pictures on the red carpet as he spotted Noah up ahead and walked over to him "Noah so glad that you could support this cause it means the world to me" .
^
Noah Ezekiel Hartford
 Posted: Aug 14 2016, 08:30 PM
Actor
N/A
Single
Greg Finley
N/A
22 years old

Noah had been busy for the most part. Well, he had been surfing, so not really too busy, but it helped him to clear his head, especially since he was going to be seeing Nina again this evening. Things had been sort of..interesting between the two of them. She was quite an amazing woman. Of course she had a boyfriend, he had been stupid to assume otherwise. He was still open to her accompanying him to the event tonight, but they were just going as friends. Once he was ready and the car had come for him, she was next. Once she was in, they headed for the banquet hall where the event was being held.

Both him and his uncle thought it was a really good idea. It was a well known organization trying to do something that was relevant. The country seemed to be divided and he hoped that tonight brought some of the people in Florida some awareness that they may not have otherwise gotten. Noah got out, posing for pictures with his guest before he was approached by Christian. “Hey man, good to see you. The place looks pretty packed so far. This is my friend Nina. She surfs for the Shockwave girls team.”

PMEmail
^
Nina Poretta
 Posted: Aug 29 2016, 02:27 PM
Surfer
N/A
Single
Rose McIver
N/A
22 years old

This was Nina's first real 'event' as a Shockwave girl, and as if that wasn't stressful enough, she was going as Noah's date. As friends, since she was still very much in a relationship. Albeit a dysfunctional one… but in one nonetheless. Being alone with Noah, even in such a big group of people, made her palms sweat. She was thankful for the distraction that Christian brought when he approached the two of them, and she gave him a warm smile.

Once she had been introduced she spoke up, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Christian," she nodded and held her hand out to shake his, "You've got an awesome event here. Really a fabulous cause." Nina wasn't very political herself, she mostly tried to stay out of that because it only brought out the worst in people, but she was very much a supporter of all people, no matter their sexual orientation.

@Noah Ezekiel Hartford
@Christian Hughes
PM
^
Christian Hughes
 Posted: Sep 14 2016, 12:38 PM
is N/A
years old

Christian smiled when Noah was talking about the event "Yeah it's getting quite full in here which is always a good thing having a empty room is never good" he looked over to Nina and nodded as he was introduced to her as she shook his hand ans spoke to him "It's really lovely to meet you Nina and thank you for coming it's important to get young people like yourself involved"

he smirked as he looked around to see if anyone from the charity was here in case they wanted to speak with him "Please excuse me I have to do my hosting duties but have a great night and enjoy" Christian walked off toward the entrance as he spoke to a couple more people along the way.

@NINA PORETTA
@NOAH EZEKIEL HARTFORD
^
Noah Ezekiel Hartford
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 02:22 AM
Actor
N/A
Single
Greg Finley
N/A
22 years old

Noah smiled, nodding his head. “Right you are about that man.” Noah hadn’t really had much experience with helping host events, but he felt good about the work that was being done here. It was for a good cause and it was bringing awareness to people who might not otherwise have all the facts about the issue. Noah had to keep reminding himself of his hand placement when it came to Nina. His hand stayed near the middle of her back as people snapped pictures of the three of them. Once Christian left to see to other guests, Noah turned to Nina. “Super overwhelmed yet? I’m getting there slightly. How about something to drink?”, he questioned and lead her in the direction of the bar.

“So, how’s um….how’s everything going with competitions? I assume you guys are getting into training and stuff for it. They start back up close to spring right?” He figured not a whole lot would be going on in the winter. Even though they didn’t really get winter here, the water still was pretty chilly, unless they had it somewhere else. That just went to show how much he actually knew about surf competitions. The most he knew is the small stuff he’d seen in movies or when they have coverage of the competitions that he’s actually around to watch.

@Nina Poretta

PMEmail
^
Nina Poretta
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 05:12 PM
Surfer
N/A
Single
Rose McIver
N/A
22 years old

Nina grinned, "It's my pleasure, and I totally agree with you on that. Most young people are too concerned with the Kardashians to get involved in the important stuff." She hated that about her generation, almost as much as she hated the Kardashians. "Have a good night as well, I'm sure we'll bump into each other later," she said with a small wave goodbye. Oh no, she thought as Christian walked away, Now we're alone… Not that she was nervous being alone with Noah, because she had been several times before, but it was definitely easier to ignore her rambling thoughts with a third person distracting her. Now all she could do was focus on the proximity of her body to Noah's and how his hand on the small of her back made her tingle.

"Ummm, oh yeah," she said with a short laugh, "A drink would definitely help." Nina headed with Noah to the bar and leaned up against it once they got there. Nina welcomed the conversation about surfing, it was one of the few things that Noah couldn't distract her from… for now. "I think my first competition, depending on if they think I'll be ready, is going to be the Roxy Pro Gold Coast in March. The girls have France in October and Maui at the end of November, so I'll be going with them to watch and train, then we rev up training for when the competitions start up in March again. You know, before I moved here I had no idea that Florida really isn't the best surf. It's decent for conditioning year round, but crap for competition training. The waves aren't quality like they are in other places or back home. Instead of staying here to train, we travel a lot to train all over the world. It's cool, I like the idea of checking out new beaches and tackling new waves," Nina eventually realized she was rambling and pressed her lips together.

"Just tell me when to shut up when I get going about it all, I know how I can get," her boyfriend never let her forget. But, that was partly why they were clashing so much lately. She was so excited about this new chapter in her life, and learning all these new things she had no clue about, and he wanted nothing to do with it. He had his music, and she had her surfing. While she tried to get involved with his passion and be supportive, it wasn't quite as reciprocal as it should have been. When the bartender came by she ordered herself a Tito's vodka and club soda with a splash of lime, then glanced around at the different people at the bar.

@Noah Ezekiel Hartford
PM
^
Noah Ezekiel Hartford
 Posted: Oct 12 2016, 07:33 PM
Actor
N/A
Single
Greg Finley
N/A
22 years old

Noah couldn’t help but laugh at Nina’s comment. She was very right. Most people just wouldn’t admit that. Once they headed to the bar, Noah started contemplating what he would get. He knew that he would need something to calm himself and keep himself in check around Nina. During the time that he had gotten to know her, he was quite amazed by one thing: her dedication. She loved what she did and she put 110% into things. It was rare that people had that sort of dedication anymore. He saw that most days when he was on set. Whether it be a main cast member or an extra, there always seemed to be someone around that didn’t really want to be there. Noah figured they just needed or wanted the money so they suffered through it.

“Damn, that’s lucky. I wish our shooting went to different places.” He didn’t really get much time off to travel anymore, though he was hoping when they went on winter break he would be able to take some time to rest and rejuvenate. “Yeah, I think the best surf is near Australia. I’ve heard good things about the Gold Coast. I’m hoping to get some time one of these days and go there. I heard it’s crazy beautiful and the locals are pretty nice too.” Noah chuckled a bit before clearing his throat. “No, no, it’s fine…it’s kinda cu….nice actually. I get so bored hearing about show related things, you talking about surfing and traveling is kinda nice. Makes me feel like maybe I got into the wrong business”, he said with a smirk.

Noah decided to order her drink. He had never had it before, but it sounded like an interesting combination. “Thanks again for coming with me tonight. Hopefully it’ll be fun. Though once most of the guests get here things will get underway. I may have to disappear for a bit though to help Christian out. We’ll see if her actually needs my help or not. Did I tell you they’re thinking about doing a recast for one of the main characters? She’s been quite a……piece of work..to put it nicely. So I think the director and the writers are having it up to here with her, so I won’t be shocked, I’m just wondering how that’s going to affect the viewers and the show.”

@Nina Poretta

PMEmail
^
Nina Poretta
 Posted: Oct 27 2016, 12:23 AM
Surfer
N/A
Single
Rose McIver
N/A
22 years old

Being along with Noah made her heart race and palms sweat. She had not felt that way around a man since her ex, but it had been quite some time since she felt nervous around him. So, this feeling was rattling her a bit. Especially since she felt guilty and exhilarated all at once. "You guys don't shoot anywhere else, really?" she asked before taking a sip of her drink, genuinely surprised. She figured most tv shows filmed all over the place, but she may have been naïve in that assumption.

Nina chuckled and nudged him gently with her elbow, "Oh, do you know first hand how those locals are?" She smirked and took another sip of her drink, then looked down bashfully when he said it was nice that she rambled on about surfing. "Oh please, acting is such a better gig," she nodded, "You get cute lady fans who grovel at your feet for even a glance. I don't get that. I don't get nearly as much fan mail and panties thrown at me as you probably do." Of course, Nina was teasing him mostly…

She leaned lightly into him as she spoke, "Don't mention it, Noah. It's my pleasure." Nina figured she would need to be on her own at some point, and was prepared to mingle, albeit a little drunkenly. Though she was outgoing, this kind of thing stressed her out a little. She wasn't used to being around celebrities and such. "And really? Like some Lindsay Lohan type drama?" she asked with raised brows, genuinely curious. Though she didn't watch the show, she heard about it through him and her old room mates, and she was interested in the exciting off-screen stuff that went down. "I mean, I have some free time to act. You know I'm a pretty great actress," Nina smiled with a shrug of her shoulders.

@Noah Ezekiel Hartford
PM
^
Noah Ezekiel Hartford
 Posted: Dec 16 2016, 03:19 AM
Actor
N/A
Single
Greg Finley
N/A
22 years old

Noah laughed and nodded his head. “Shocking right? I think it’s just cause the network wants to make sure we’re going to last longer than a season before they start giving us a budget for other locations. I wouldn’t mind some California or going to the Caribbean, though I’m not sure how it would tie in with the character’s lines. I just want to go for me”, he said with a smirk. Noah loved traveling, especially to warm climates, though he did enjoy the occasional place with snow. Like for instance, he liked traveling to New York in December when it snowed. Just enough snow to be cool looking and nothing particularly blizzard like where he’d be trapped inside.

“Yeah, let’s just say that I’ve gotten some personal insight over the last month or so.” Noah chuckled and shook his head. “Hey be thankful. Sometimes those panties aren’t ones they bought at the store just to throw up there…”, he said teasingly. Noah was happy that she accepted the invitation to come with him. It was awkward to come to these things alone, though now it was a whole different type of awkward because he was sure that with the cameras and stuff being around, there would be speculation about him and Nina dating. He didn’t really get bothered by stuff like that, but he didn’t know if it would weird her out. He hoped that it wouldn’t, especially with the interesting dynamic the two of them seemed to be developing.

Noah took a sip from his drink, leaning against the bar, scanning the crowd before his eyes ended back on Nina. “Eh, something like that. She may actually be a little bit worse. She thinks the entire world is supposed to stop and turn when she says and it just doesn’t work like that. So bad as I’m sure they don’t want to, there might be a recast in our future.” Noah shrugged his shoulders. He didn’t have much interaction with her anyway and that was on purpose. “Oh really? I’ve never seen you in acting mode. You’ll have to give me an audition. Hey, if you’re good, maybe I’ll pass on a good word for you”, he said with a wink, bringing the glass to his lips once again, keeping his eyes on Nina until he heard the sound of a throat clearing. “H'orderves?” Noah looked over the tray and picked off two of smaller options. He grabbed a napkin, spitting the one into it. “Wow, that’s pretty awful”, he said trying to wash the taste out of his mouth with his drink.

@Nina Poretta

PMEmail
^
Nina Poretta
 Posted: Dec 30 2016, 09:21 PM
Surfer
N/A
Single
Rose McIver
N/A
22 years old

Nina pouted, "I'm sorry, that sucks. You're welcome to join me and the girls on our adventures then. And when you're on your third season and filming I other locations you can repay us by bringing us." She was sure the girls wouldn't mind, even though it was a totally crazy idea. "I'm sure they could plot something interesting in the Caribbean if they really tried," she said with a chuckle.

Nina's eyes widened and she burst out laughing; her hand came up and playfully smacked his arm, "Gross! Ugh, girls can be so filthy at times." A shudder went through her but she smiled, shaking her head. She was definitely not the type to obsess that way, but she had seen others behave in that manner. It was quite unattractive, at least in Nina's opinion. She felt bad for those kinds of girls who threw themselves at men.

Nina had already accepted the fact that the tabloids will probably start speculating as soon as a photo of the two of them hits the web. That's how it always worked. A man and a woman couldn't just be friends anymore, there was always something more that was assumed. It didn't weird her out, but that was probably because a good part of her wished the speculation had some truth to it.

She rolled her eyes, the girl sounded like a total princess and Nina had little patience for those types. Thankfully none of her friends were like that, and none of her team mates either. "Well, my acting is a real treat," she joked, "Here's to hoping she's replaced or killed off then so that I can have a side job," she chuckled, raising her glass in a toast, clinking hers to his before taking a drink.

Her eyes caught sight of the appetizer plate and picked up two of the fried ball looking options, different from Noah's. As she bit into one of hers, she watched him spit his out. For a moment she paused, worried hers would taste just as bad. Lucky for her, she got fried mac and cheese balls. What a relief. She chewed down the bite, then held the second one out towards Noah, "This is pretty fantastic, have it," she nodded, insisting he take it off her napkin. "So, what do people normally do at these things? Get drunk and embarrass themselves, and donate a bunch of money they don't have?" she asked with a smile before finishing off her fried ball.

@Noah Ezekiel Hartford
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by libby at shine, cc, sp and atf LAUZ @ SHINE
custom forum structure by black
The Almanac Effect RPG-D DANCING UNDER THE LIGHTS <