welcome to Story of Our Lives. We are a Real Life rp site set in the fictional city of Savannah Hills. We have been open for two years and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. We have lots of characters and members to plot with but we're always welcome to having more. After all, the drama cannot commence without you all. I hope you enjoy your time at SOOL, where you decide your character's fate.

site news.8/16: We have a new skin
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

`hubba hubba speaking, open
Derek James Summers
 Posted: Jun 1 2017, 05:40 PM
officer
just derek
Single
channing tatum
N/A
thirty-four years old

8:20 PM
To Steph
From Derek

hey there. this is going to sound weird but i found your err? friends phone? you're listed as my hubba hubba... so i figured you might be a safe bet to get a hold of them, lol

Take it how you will! lol! They can know one another and realize it or be strangers!
PM
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 05:08 PM
Unemployed
Addi
Single
Katie Cassidy
N/A
twenty seven years old

hey there. did you by any chance find the phone in Hallingtons? I met a guy there the other night that kept calling me that and gave him my number for the laughs,

@Derek James Summers
PM
^
Derek James Summers
 Posted: Jun 2 2017, 10:14 PM
officer
just derek
Single
channing tatum
N/A
thirty-four years old

To Steph
From Derek

that i did. oh man - this man's about to be highly disappointed. hubba hubba? i think i need to take some tips from this guy ... he sure knows how to get a person's number.

PM
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Jun 3 2017, 07:35 AM
Unemployed
Addi
Single
Katie Cassidy
N/A
twenty seven years old

I know I sound so stupid for giving my phone number to a stranger who called me hubba hubba but he was just so funny. I was hoping for some drunk text off him so I could troll him and now I know why one never came. I can't remember his name though so I'm probably going to be no help at returning his phone to him.

@Derek James Summers
PM
^
Derek James Summers
 Posted: Jun 11 2017, 03:55 PM
officer
just derek
Single
channing tatum
N/A
thirty-four years old

To Steph
From Derek

the cop in me says it was a very bad idea. the sense of humor in me says - go you! teach that drunk guy a lesson. who doesn't love to have some fun with drunk guys? ... we do in the police department, lol. but no... no it does not look like you're going to be much help here. but thanks for the time.

PM
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Jul 3 2017, 10:28 PM
Unemployed
Addi
Single
Katie Cassidy
N/A
twenty seven years old

The cop in you is a sensible guy. Besides, I'm probably not the only hubba hubba in this guys life so I think he'll get over it. Can you do me a favour and delete my number from his phone before your throw it into lost and found... if you can that is. also, you're a cop? what's your name I'm curious to see if I know you?

@Derek James Summers
PM
^
Derek James Summers
 Posted: Jul 4 2017, 11:06 AM
officer
just derek
Single
channing tatum
N/A
thirty-four years old

To Unknown
From Derek

not to burst any bubbles but you're probably accurate. you're probably not the only hubba hubba he knows of. yeah, i can do that. i mean i don't know if there's any rules against it but we've never had a discussion about phones before so if i'm not allowed i'll do it anyway and play dumb later. well.. i'm not so sure i should give my name out now after i might be committing a crime for you..

but i suppose i can risk it. i'm derek summers.

PM
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Jul 5 2017, 10:58 AM
Unemployed
Addi
Single
Katie Cassidy
N/A
twenty seven years old

Don't delete my number if it is a crime, I would feel so bad if you got in trouble for me. besides, I know who you are. you may not remember me but I'm Addison Taylor, you've helped me out before.

@Derek James Summers
PM
^
Derek James Summers
 Posted: Jul 6 2017, 12:44 PM
officer
just derek
Single
channing tatum
N/A
thirty-four years old

To Unknown
From Derek

it's really not that big of a deal. it wouldn't result in a firing either way. oh, addison taylor. yeah, i totally remember you!

PM
^
Addison Taylor
 Posted: Jul 10 2017, 07:03 PM
Unemployed
Addi
Single
Katie Cassidy
N/A
twenty seven years old

haha, I'm glad you remember me. hope finding out bubba bubba's real identity wasn't a huge disappointment.

@Derek James Summers
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by libby at shine, cc, sp and atf LAUZ @ SHINE
custom forum structure by black
The Almanac Effect RPG-D DANCING UNDER THE LIGHTS <