welcome to Story of Our Lives. We are a Real Life rp site set in the fictional city of Savannah Hills. We have been open for two years and don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon. We have lots of characters and members to plot with but we're always welcome to having more. After all, the drama cannot commence without you all. I hope you enjoy your time at SOOL, where you decide your character's fate.

site news.8/16: We have a new skin

Add Reply
New Poll

How does a moment last forever, Future for Nathan V
Nathan Andrew Taylor Van der Woodsen
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 11:59 AM
n/a
Nate; Natey
Single
Julian Morris
N/A
26 years old

Future lover
So I'm going to call her Claire for now. So Claire is a friend of a friend in town for a wedding which Nathan has also been invited to attend. The two are seated at the same table at the reception and end up talking and really hitting it off, but by some daunting cause, she has an emergency come up and has to leave before the two can exchange numbers or anything. Disappointed as he was, he soon goes back to his usual routine. A few weeks later another friend is getting married and who should show up again, but Ms. Claire. Though this time Nate is accompanied by a date, his interest is still peaked by Claire. Eventually managing to slip away from his date, he finds Claire and the two start talking and after several drinks, the two start to hook up, only for it to be cut short once again. So that's the backstory. Presently, Nate is still intrigued by this girl and it goes beyond the sexual tension. She's one of the first people who didn't just seem interested in him because of his father's title. The name is totally negotiable. If Hayden isn't really your favorite I also suggest Emmy Rossum, Claire Holt, Aly Michalka, Ashley Benson, or Lucy Hale.
first middle last
24-26 • local •semi open playby
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 01:51 PM
is N/A
years old

hai hai
would love to snag this for you!!
she willl be up later!
^
Nicki <33
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 01:52 PM
Nicki is Online
N/A
N/A
Taken
N/A
N/A
N/A years old

Sweet thank you do you wanna use hayden or someone else?
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 01:54 PM
is N/A
years old

would you be okay with me using ashley benson?
^
Nicki <33
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 01:57 PM
Nicki is Online
N/A
N/A
Taken
N/A
N/A
N/A years old

That's fine with me
PMEmail
^
freya stark
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 05:45 PM
er nurse
frey
Single
ashley beson
x
twenty five years old

whoot <3 this is her. app will be up tomorrow after work!
PM
^
Nathan Andrew Taylor Van der Woodsen
 Posted: Apr 27 2017, 06:12 PM
n/a
Nate; Natey
Single
Julian Morris
N/A
26 years old

Love her

#ThisIsClosed
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin made by libby at shine, cc, sp and atf LAUZ @ SHINE
custom forum structure by black
The Almanac Effect RPG-D DANCING UNDER THE LIGHTS <